Chapter 32

Hey guys! So this is the last chapter! I will be posting another part that's like five years down the road. But until then enjoy the last official chapter! :)

-------------

"I can't do this anymore!" Louis yelled as he threw the XBOX controller onto the ground and Zayn laughed at him after he defeated Louis once again.

"I told you you couldn't beat me." Zayn chucled again looking at how distressed Louis seemed over a suimple game.

The night had started out as a distraction for Zayn, Liam was hanging oyut with Danielle just as a trial run ans she came all the way here just to see if they could work it out, Louis had his girlfriend eleanor back home, Harry was out with Devan but most impoortantly Niall was out with Stephanie.

So Louis figured if he was going to be stuck inside all night he might as well do something usful and distract Zayn. Luckily Zayn is kind of blind when his frineds distract him from stuff and just thought they were hanging out. Louis was even letting him win yet Zayn still didn't realize anything.

"Rematch?" louis asked

"I don't think i could play another game." Zayn responded placing the controller onto the floor next to him.

"So what do you want to do?" Louis questioned all out of ideas.

"I just want to leave the hotel." Zayn looked out the window desprate to be on the other side of it. "Can we please go walk around or something?"

"I guess." They were both so bored that at this point they didn't care what they did, even if it meant the fans and paps crowding aroud them at least it would be free entertainment.

"Let's go." Zayn said aas he stood up and made his way towards the door.

"Here we go." Louis dsaid taking in a deep breath at the front doors of the hotel slid open.

"Hey guys!" Louis yelled, both of them waving at the fans.

"Thanks for coming!" Zayn shouted.

All of the girls screamed while the boys posed for a few pictures and signed some autographs. Finally security escorted them to a car and Louis hopped into the drivers seat hoping to find something to do.

-------------------------------------

"Guys I'm so sorry-" Harry began to say from the drivers seat and Niall nervously turned his head towards the back where the girls were sitting.

As soon as the girls saw the boys reactions and heard Harry's tone of voice they instantly felt bad. They planned such a nice night for them it wasn't their fault they had fans.

"Sorry?" Stephanie asked cutting Harry off and both of them looking confused.

"Yeah why are you sorry?" Devan asked softening her tone. "That was great guys."

"Really?" Harry asked nervously.

"You rented out a whole restaurant just so we could have a quiet meal." Devan said.

"Seriously you guys are amazing." Stephanie said and they both gave the boys reassuring smiles.

The boys weren't going to argue with them, a weight had just been lifted off their chests.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*1 Month Later*

Stephanie and Devan had officially graduated high school and now had one Short summer to hang out see the boys when they could then go away to college in the fall...on opposite sides of the country.