Chapter 9

Hey guys! Hit 1,000 reads thank you guys so much! :) Leave your comments telling me what you think! :) -Devan

---------------------------------------

"I'm telling them when we get back, but I wanted to tell you first." Zayn spoke into the phone not aware Devan was right behind him.

She tapped him on the shoulder trying not to scare him, or interupt his conversation. He jumpped, he had no idea she was there.

The person on the other end was talking but Zayn just hung up.

"Devan! What the hell!" He yelled when he saw her standing there.

"I was just coming to tell you we were leaving!" She shouted back

"Whatever." He said walking past her.

They all got into the van Paul was driving and Zayn sat up front. Devan was in the middle of Liam, and Louis, and Stephanie was in the middle of Harry and Niall.

They had to bring the girls back to school, Stephanie's car was still im the parking lot and probably covered in snow.

*Niall's POV* 

We all got in the car and Stephanie sat down next to me, she smiled at me and I just looked out the window, god she was gorgeous. Her smile was perfect but she likes Zayn. 

There's know way I would have a chance with her anyway, and if she likes Zayn, then our relationship is over before it's even starting.

I just stared out the window glancing over at Stephanie ever so often who was joking around with Harry. This was kind of a long car ride I understand why she doesn't want to sit in silence.

"Niall!"

"Niall!" Stephanie said shaking my arm, I must have spaced out while staring out the window.

"What? yeah, yeah sorry what were you saying"

She was holding onto my arm still.

"Are you okay? You've been really quite" She asked me, maybe she did care about me. Well I guess she does we are friends right.

"Uhh yeah i'm fine i'm just..uh..tired" I replied giving an awkward smile she just giggled and wiggled back in between me and Harry.

God I wish I would have got to be with Stephanie last night.

*Zayn's POV*

Shit, I wonder how much she heard. All i could think about is Devan tapping me on the shoulder when I was on the phone.

I didn't say that much did I.

The expression on my face was slightly changing thinking about this, I hope it's not too obvious.

-buzz buzz-

I pulled my phone out of my pocket

2 New Messages-

From: Perrie Edwards

Thanks for telling me! Hope we're still friends! :) -Perrie

To: Perrie Edwards

Of course babe! Text u later! :)x

Great how was I going to explain this, Devan already new something was up with me and Perrie.

From: Devan Miller

Hey, hope you know I won't say anything about before! You can talk to me if you want.

To: Devan Miller

Whatever just drop it

I don't want to explain myself, well maybe I am being kind of harsh.