Chapter 17

"What are you talking about? I'm friends with them!" 

"Bullshit!" He yelled back at me.

"I don't understand, don't you trust me Adam?"

"You care more about them then you do about me Devan!"

"That's a fucking lie! If you can't trust me then I'm done with this."

"Great!" he yelled before walking ahead of me.

"Yeah, fucking fantastic!" I yelled back to him.

"What the fuck was that?" I said to Stephanie "What just happened?" 

I didn't know what just happened, it all happened  so quick. 

I made it throught through the rest of the day not even seeing him at lunch. We still had fifth period chemistry.

Me and Steph walked in and sat down at our usual table, Adam was already sitting there table Troy was absent of course. 

"So......this isn't awkward." Stephanie said dragging it out and i elbowed her.

The rest of the period went pretty much like that, and if that wasn't enough Adam was suppose to drive me home today and Stephanie couldn't drive me home either. Fucking great, now I can walk.

The whole way home I just thought about what happened today, usually after I had a shitty day I would call Adam. Now what was I going to do?

------------------------------

-Two Days Later-

*Harry's POV*

To: Devan Miller

Hey! You and Stephanie are still coming tonight yeah?

1 New Message - Devan Miller

Yeah! Be there around 7! :)

It was our last night here before we were continue the rest of our tour, I can't wait for the girls to meet Emily. She has been with us for a few days but she is coming with us for about another two weeks. I think the girls were going to like her, well at least I hope so the last two girls we brought with us did not going down to well.

"Are you okay babe?" Emily placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Uh yeah, the girls will be here in about 30 minutes" I said forcing a smile.

"You seem nervous" 

"Ermm...no..just don't feel bad if they say something. they're just sarcastic i guess, but I promise they're really nice."

"Okay babe relax!" she laughed "I'm sure they're great!" 

She sat down on my lap and gave me a peck on the check.

"When are the girls going  to get here!" Liam whinned 

"Any minute now!" Zayn said back 

-Knock Knock-

"They're here!" Louis said getting off the couch.

"Lou!" I heard Devan shout from the door.

"Hey guys!" He said back.

He led them into where we we're sitting hugging each of us hello. My heart is pounding, what am I going to do? 

"Hi, you must be Emily!" I heard Devan say hugging her. Thank god she introduced herself, and nicely. I let out a deep breathe and Devan winked at me knowing that's what I needed her to do.

"Hey Emily! I'm Stephanie!" Thank god everything was going smoothly.

*Narrator*

"So what do you guys want to do" Liam asked the group.

"Food?" Niall asked eagerly 

"I want to watch a movie!" Emily joined in.

"I'm with Em" Devan added. A smile growing across Harry's face as he realized the girls excepted Emily, and that he could finally relax and enjoy himself.

"I'm down, but I say girls pick the movie!" Stephanie said sitting down next to Devan and Emily.

"Yeah!" Devan shouted "Why don't you pick Emily!" 

"Don't make fun of me for this, but how about Sorority Wars I don't know if you've heard of it but I just love it." She said quietly, everyone could pick up that she was unsure of herself.

"WOO!" Devan shouted "Steph and I love that movie!" 

"Really?" Emily asked smiling

"Yes! Have you seen Beau oh my fucking god!" Devan said giggling the boys just watched unsure of what they were talking about. And suprised all of the girls were getting along so well.

"I love him!" Emily said laughing.

"Sorority Wars it is!" Steph shouted reaching for the remote. "Sorry boys" 

They watched the movie the boys complaining the whole way through.

"That was horrible!" Louis exclaimed 

"Calm down Lou it wasn't that bad" Devan said shoving his arm

"Yeah it was" Niall added chuckling 

"I thought it was a good choice girls." Liam said smiling obviously lying.

"Thanks Li but we know you hated it!" Stephanie added.

"So any of you have a boyfriend?" Emily asked the girls smiling.

"Nope! Single Pringle!" Stephanie said giggling.

"Same!" Devan said but not as happy.

"What happened with Adam?" Harry asked.

"Nothing, just didn't work out!" She said forcing a smile.

"Well being single isn't that bad!" Zayn said to the girls.

"Thanks Zayn!" Devan said laughing. 

"It's getting late I think we should get going!" Stephanie said standing up.

"Yeah, we have school tomorrow!" Devan said making a face.

"We're going to miss you guys!" Louis said as he hugged Devan and she hugged him back tightly. 

"Yeah, you better come visit us guys!" He gave them both some Horan hugs and wasn't to happy that they had to leave.

"I hope we see you soon girls!" Liam said as he hugged Stephanie then Devan.

"I'm going to miss you!" Zayn said as he hugged Steph.

"We're going to miss you guys too!" Devan said as she hugged Zayn. 

"Bye Haz" Devan said hugging him goodbye, Stephanie followed. 

"It was nice meeting you" Devan said as she hugged Emily.

"Yeah, hope we see you soon" Steph said as she hugged her.

"You too guys I have fun tonight!" Emily said smiling.

The girls walked out to the hallway and the boys followed.

"Make sure to text us!" Louis yelled

"You too guys! We're going to miss you!" Steph shouted back.

They reach the elevator (lift).

"Bye guys love you all!" Devan said waving back as the door started to close.

"Emily was really nice!" Stephanie said smiling as she pressed the button to bring them to the lobby.

"Yeah, I'm glad Harry found someone nice finally!" Devan said back

"So what did you think?" Harry asked nervously awaiting his girlfriends response.

"What do I think? I think I can't stand them!"