Chapter 25

*Stephanie's POV*

"Niall." I said putting my hands on his chest to stop our lips from colliding again.

"I'm sorry." He said sincerely as he looked down.

"It's okay, it was both of us I'm sorry too." The only problem was that I wasn't sorry.

"So." Niall awkwardly said. I couldn't be to harsh he just lost one of the people he was closest to. 

"I'm going to have to tell Zayn." Niall told me, I didn't want to admit it but I knew he was right. All I wanted to do was change the subject.

"Niall are you seriously okay? I mean it's okay not to be, this is a big deal. It's really hard to deal with." I told him, I didn't want to bring it up and upset him but if he never talked about it he wasn't going to get over it.

"No I'm not okay." He told me honestly. "I feel like someone punched me right in the stomach and the feeling won't go away, all I do is think about him and what I would have done differently if I knew this is all the time I would have had with him. We had so many plans for the future, after all the One Direction stuff died down, we were always going to have each others backs and now it feels like I have no one and I don't know what to do with myself." The tears were slowly rolling down his check as he finished talking.

"Trust me it gets better. This is the time you really need the people closest to you to be there. You can  get through it I promise." I told him grabbing his hand.

He pulled me into a hug and I curled up next to him, all he needed was a shoulder to cry on. And if that's what he needs that is what I'll do. 

I moved a little trying to get more comfortable.

"Please don't leave me." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

*Later that night*

"Steph! Niall! Open the door!" Devan yelled as she knocked on the door.

Stephanie opened the door and rubbed her eyes.

"Sorry we must have fallen asleep." She sleepily told her friend.

"How's Niall?" She asked as they began to walk over to the couch where he was still sleeping.

"Not too good. But you know how someone is when they lose someone."

"The boys want to talk to him, you should leave him a note for when he wakes up." Devan suggested.

"Well I promised I wouldn't leave, so I'm going to wake him up."

"Okay."  Devan said as she went to walk away and tell the boys what was going on.

 "Wait. I have to tell you something." Stephanie stopped Devan who turned around to listen to what Stephanie was going to say.

"It's me and Niall." She stopped.

"What about you and Niall?" She asked with a concerned look on her face.

"We kissed."

"What?!"

"It was just one kiss, but still."

"Well are you going to tell Zayn?"

"Yes. It wasn't a big deal. It was just a kiss with a friend, something that happened in the moment."

"Okay, but I definitely think you should tell him."  Devan said reassuring Stephanie she was making the right decision.

Stephanie and Devan went to go get something to eat, they went to the hotel for breakfast and it was now dinner time. They talked about Niall and Sean, also about Zayn. Stephanie felt guilty for kissing him, but she also felt guilty that she liked kissing Niall.