Chapter 16

Hello everybody! :) So after the chapter last night Stephanie has been texting me and harassing me to post again. So me being the lovely person that I am, I'm going to update for you today! :) So enjoy Fan/ Vote/ Comment and let me know what you think. -Devan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Stephanie's POV*

"It's everything" I muttered quietly 

"What?" Zayn asked me sitting up as he heard me talk.

"I thought I liked Niall, and he held my hand the other day and we feel asleep on each other at the hospital." I take a deep breath, feeling the tears on my face I continue telling him. "I came to tell him how I feel and he comes home with a girlfriend." I put my hands up to my face to hide my red puffy eyes.

Zayn put his hands on either one of mine and pulling them apart and pulled me into him. I wrapped my arms around him connecting my hands on his back. 

"Everything will get better Stephanie I promise." He told me as I buried my head into his chest, he just tightened his grip on me even more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Devan's POV*

Will can finally come home today and Adam is here with us. I can't wait to have him home and to see Steph and the rest of the boys. It's only been like two days but for me it feels like forever.

The four of us pulled up in front of the house and we all made our way inside. Will plopped down onto the couch putting his leg up, Jacob went into the kitchen to make us some food we were starving. Adam had to leave he had been with us for a while. I figured I could go call Stephanie and see what she was up to.

-Ring Ring-

Pick up the phone Steph

-Ring Ring-

"Hello?" I heard her quietly whisper.

"Steph!" I yelled

"Hey" i heard her say back, something was wrong.

"What happened Stephanie, what's wrong?" I asked her wanting an answer.

If she says nothing I will murder her ass.

"Nothing" She said back, of course.

"Stephanie I don't believe you, I know something is wrong and you're going to tell me" 

"'Fine, you can come over at 3"   I guess she knew he wasn't getting out of this one.

 "Okay, see you then"  I said hanging up the phone.

I ate then went upsatirs to take a shower, I had been at that hopital so long I needed to feel human again.

"Bye guys! I'm going to Steph's!" I yelled walking out the door.

"Okay!" Jacob yelled.

"Don't be back to late!" Will shouted. 

I rolled my eyes as I pulled the door shut walking to my car.  I just walked into Stephanie's house I was there all the time.

"Oh Stephy Poo!" I yelled running up the stairs to Steph's room. I opened the door and she was just laying in her bed.

 "Who did this! I will murder there ass!" I said sitting down on the bed.

"Thanks Dev" She said sitting up I could see her eyes were red.

"What happened?" I asked her, she should know by this point that she could and should just tell me.