Chapter 12

Hey guys! Hope you all like the last chapter! And thanks for getting me to 1,800+ reads! :D Vote/Comment/Fan and tell me what you think! :) Oh and one more thing I don't know if anyone else likes Ed Sheeran but seriously listen to his song "So" its freaking amazing! -Devan

--------------------------------------

"Devan!" A brown haired boy yelled walking into the house.

"Will! Oh my god you're home!" She yelled jumping into his arms, he hugged her back tightly.

He put her down, she had a huge smile on her face and so did he. Before she could say anything else she heard,

"Hey Dev!" another brown haired boy with slighty longer hair then Will walked inside.

"Oh my god!" She squealed. 

He pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

" I can't beleive you guys are actually here!" She said grabbing onto Will's arm.

"Yeah we're here for the next few weeks! Until Mom and Dad get back."  Jacob said  putting his last bag down.

Devan just stood there with a huge grin, she squelded she was so excited her brothers were home.

"You're such a spaz" Will said laughing. "I missed that!" He said pulling her into another hug.

Her and her brothers had always been close, especially her and WIll. Jacob was only 2 years older then her (20yrs. old) and Will was 4 years older (22yrs. old). 

"Is someone here?" Jacob asked hearing laughter coming from downstairs.

"Oh yeah!" Devan said, she had completely forgotten about them when she saw her brothers.

"Come down, let me introduce you!" Devan said smiling, she let them know that they were in One Direction but not to say anything. She didn't want it to be awkward, not that they cared they barely knew who they were anyway.

"Guys! These are my brothers" She said as she hit the bottom of the staircase, jumping past the last step.

"Hey guys!" Adam said, he had always known who they were because he was so close with Devan.

"Hey Will! Hey Jacob!" Stephanie said smiling when she saw them. Niall grabbed onto her hand.

He was already worried enough, now two guys that were a bit taller them him were walking down here.

"So guys these are my brothers Will and Jacob!" She said draggin them over to the boys.

"This is Liam, Louis, Harry and Naill" She said pointing to each boy.

"Hey guys!" Will said first

"How are you?" Jacob added

They made small talk, and eventually explained why they were all there and the whole Zayn and Sara situation, Will knew all about her Devan had always told him about her. They told them how Devan was now dating Adam. Of course her brothers threatened him right away, they could be very protective sometimes but most brothers are.

"Well we should probably go un-pack" Jacob said standing up

"Yeah, you're right! See you guys later!" WIll said following his little brother up the steps.

They were upstairs packing and Devan, Steph, Adam and the rest of the boys were still hanging out in the basement.

"Come on Sara!" He said waiting next to the car door.

"No!" She hissed back

"Please you promised" He pleaded "for me"

"Fine!"