Chapter 21

(So I hope you all remember Abby, Niall’s girlfriend from chapter 14!)

“Let’s go!” Liam yelled through the hotel room door as Louis knocked on it once again.

“Coming!” Niall yelled grabbing his coat and taking one last look in the mirror.

“Finally.” Louis murmured under his breath as the three of them walked through the hotel hallway.

They went out the back way as they usually do when they don’t want to be noticed by the fans. The three boys got into the van, Louis was driving, Niall was accompanying him up front, and Liam sat in the back. They drove down the long winding roads for about thirty minutes until they finally arrived. They walked into the large noisy building, looking at all the signs trying to find their way.

“Eleanor!” Louis called down one of the long halls seeing his girlfriend looking around with her fingers tightly wrapped around the handle of her suitcase. She looked around trying to find her boyfriend that she hadn’t seen in weeks.

“Lou!” Eleanor yelled as they all began to walk towards each other.

“I can’t believe you guys are here!” Louis said as he pulled her in for a tight hug.

“Liam!” Danielle said at the sight of her boyfriend. “I missed you so much.” She whispered to him as they embraced each other in a hug, Liam pulling her in closer as she spoke.

Niall felt arms wrap around his waist and he turned around to see his girlfriend Abby.  Without saying a word they leaned in a kissed each other.

“I missed you Niall.” She told him as he hugged her.

“I missed you too.” He told her back giving her a quick squeeze.

The six of them made their way out of the airport and back into the van. Eleanor sat up front with Louis who was driving. Niall and Abby were in the third row of the van, and Danielle and Liam were sat in front of them.

“So what’s the plan?” Danielle asked looking at Liam.

“Well I think we’re going to dinner tonight.” He responded sweetly.

“Yeah, and you can finally meet Devan and Stephanie.” Louis said looking over at Eleanor.

“Well we’re here!” Niall exclaimed as Louis pulled up to the back of the hotel.

*That night*

“Devan! Let’s go! We’re going to be late!” Harry yelled to Devan who was still in the bathroom of the hotel room her and Stephanie were staying in.

It was much smaller than the ones the boys were staying in but that was all they could afford. Harry lay back on the bed waiting patiently for Devan who always seemed to be late. Everyone else had left already Liam, Danielle, Louis, and Eleanor took one car. Niall, Abby, Zayn, and Stephanie took another.

“Coming!” She yelled back taking one last look in the mirror. “Okay. How do I look?” She asked opening the bathroom door. Harry sat up and just stared.

“What’s wrong?” She asked looking down at her blue dress.

“Nothing.” He said snapping back to reality. “You look amazing!” He finished with a smile.

“Thanks! You’re not too bad yourself!” She said with a smile, grabbing her jacket as the pair finally left the hotel room.

*Eleanor, Abby, and Danielle’s Outfits:  http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_10/set?id=59161617

  Stephanie’s Outfit : http://www.polyvore.com/set/set?id=58200450#stream_box

   Devan’s Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=59121993#stream_box *