Chapter 4

“Hi, my name is Sara and-“ She stopped realizing that the four boys sitting at the table were all in One Direction.

“Oh My God!” She squealed to the four boys.

All but Niall were already seated at the table, Sara went to ask the boys a question when Niall came walking up with Stephanie and Devan.

Sara made a face showing her disgust as the girls sat down at the table; she scrunched up her face to look even more unattractive than it already was. She looked at the girls rolled her eyes, and made a nasty comment about how they looked.

“Excuse me?” Harry asked her his emerald eyes growing as he looked at her, pissed off at what she had said to them.

“If you are going to be this rude for the rest of the night, we are going to need a new waitress.” Louis added while giving her a nasty look.

Sara turned to walk away and the girls just started cracking up.

“Get it Lou!” Devan yelled

“Who is that?” Liam asked

“That thing is someone we go to school with, she is an absolute bitch!” Stephanie added still laughing about what just happened.

“Well don’t listen to her, you both look lovely!” Niall said in his Irish accent, smiling to show his braces.

“Thanks Niall!” The girls said simultaneously.

They did that a lot actually, ever since they had been friends they had always said the same thing at the same time. They couldn’t help it if they thought alike.

By the time they were leaving the restaurant almost two hours, and a lot of laughs later there were already loads of people outside with cameras.

Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Steph walked out first helping her to Devan’s car. Harry, Niall, and Devan followed about two minutes later. Devan was already clumsy enough, and the bright lights flashing in her eyes didn’t exactly help. She tripped when one of them went off, luckily she grabbed onto Harry just in time, or she would have ended up on the ground.

“Thanks Harry.” Devan said as all seven were standing outside of Dev’s car.

The girls thanked the boys for buying them dinner, hugged them all goodbye and made their way back to Stephanie’s house.

“That was fun!” Stephanie said as they pulled out of the parking lot.

“Yeah, and the look on Sara’s face was absolutely priceless!” Devan said as she began to laugh again.

Stephanie reached down to turn the radio on then all of the sudden they heard

You’re insecure

They instantly looked at each other and were singing and dancing they did that for the rest of the ride home no matter what song came on.  Since Steph was a huge One Direction fan she had a twitter and tumblr dedicated to the boys every move. Devan was one of the only ones who knew about it and used to tease her for it all the time. They went up to Stephanie’s room and plopped down onto her bed, and opened her laptop, she typed in her user name and password.

“Finally, the first time these dumb things are actually useful” Devan said chuckling as she watched her friend checking her followers, and messages.

“Oh my god Dev look!” Steph squealed pointing at her computer.

Her twitter time line was full of tweets about them, and her tumblr dash had pictures of the girls with the boys plastered all over it.