Chapter 22

-buzz buzz-

It was 9am and the hotel room was filled with the noise of the alarm clock and Devan cursing as she shut it off.

"Steph let's go" She said nudging her friend who was still sound asleep.

 "Leave me alone, I don't want to go." Stephanie begged.

 "No! Let's go!"

 Stephanie tried as hard as she could to ignore her friends annoying pleads to get her out of bed.

"Fine I'll go! Now shut up!" She said sitting up in the bed.

 "Great!" Devan said smiling as she walked into the bathroom.

 They met the girls downstairs and started walking down the street. Some people knew who they were which was defiantly a strange experience for Devan, and Stephanie, and even Abby who had only been with Niall for a short time.  Some of them had nice things to say, others were not so polite. The things they would say to the girls were outrageous.

 That night when they went home they all immediately logged onto twitter even though they all promised each other they wouldn't. They all saw the same things, pictures of them walking together from today, tweets saying how perfect and gorgeous they are. But even more that said how they were horrible, ugly, using the boys, and any other horrible things they could be told.

 Eleanor and Danielle didn't mind much they were used to it. Devan didn't mind she just laughed it off. Stephanie didn't really mind either, she was just worried that once everyone found out her and Zayn were together she would get more. The girlfriends always got the most hate, everybody felt that their opinions were ones that needed to be shared, Abby logged onto twitter just like all the other girls. She read through her mentions, people still didn't like that Niall was taken. She hated seeing what they had to say, it almost brought her to tears, and she began to wonder if this relationship was worth it. Or course it was worth it they both loved each other, and they just needed to make it work like the other boys do.

 "Is something wrong?" Niall asked as he walked out of the bathroom and over to his girlfriend.

 "No." She replied closing the twitter app on her phone.

"Good." He replied kissing her check.

*3 days later*

Devan and Stephanie left two days ago, their break from school was over and they needed to get back.

The other girls were all flying back to the UK this afternoon.

"Come on babe, it's our last morning together." Niall said in his third attempt to get his girlfriend out of bed.

She rolled over to the edge of the bed and sat up. 

"Fine Niall what do you want to do?" She asked thinking about what she was going to do with her relationship with him.

"Let's go get some food." He replied. 

All of her bags were packed so they had all morning to kill before the three boys were going to bring their girlfriends to the airport.

 Niall and Abby walked to a small place just a few blocks away. Multiple people stopped them asking for pictures and autographs while Abby just stood there and watched.

Great way to spend our last morning together huh. She thought to herself as they walked back to the hotel people stopping them again and again. 

" Louis just texted me to meet them downstairs in five minutes." Niall said looking down at his phone.

"Niall." She needed to do this now.