Chapter 24

Fan/ Vote/ Comment and let me know what you think! 

"Niall?" She questioned him again.

"Sean." He looked down at the ground. "He's dead." His eyes began to brim with tears for which felt like the hundreth time since he heard the news about his friend.

She walked into the room and shut the door while pulling him into a hug. He dug his head into her neck not holding anything back as he wrapped his arms around her. He seemed so weak and fragile.

"Everything will be alright Niall." She whisped as she continued to sooth him the best she could.

"No. It's not." He said pulling away from her, looking dead into her eyes. "My best friend is dead, it's not going to be okay."

The look in his eyes broke Stephanie's heart, she never wanted anyone to hurt like this. He went and sat on the couch, wiping away yet another tear. She walked over to him not sure of what she was going to say.

 "Niall?" She asked quietly trying to startle him even more.

Stephanie heat muffled sobs as a response. "Look Niall..."

"Why at you even here?" He snapped at her.

"Wh-" She was cut off once again by Niall who was just getting angrier by the second, and Stephanie had no idea why.

"Just leave me alone okay! I don't want you here!" He stormed off into the bedroom slamming the door behind him.

Stephane didn't know what happened. Minutes before he was holding onto her like she was all he had left, now he was yelling at her. Stephanie walked out of his hotel room, upset about what just happened. She felt a tear form in her eye, and arms wrap around her." 

"Steph what's wrong? Where's Niall?" Zayn asked as his girlfriend pulled him closer to her and she dug her head into his chest.

"Stephanie?" He asked her more concerned that she still hadn't answered his questions.

"It's Niall." She told him.

"I'll kill him." He said under his breath as he started to walk to Niall's room.

"No! Zayn!" Stephanie grabbed his arm.

"What?!" She could tell he was furious.

"Niall's friend Sean." She stopped for a moment knowing that all the boys had met and were friends with Sean bug knew how close him and Niall were. "He was in a car accident, and he didn't make it. I'm sorry." Stephanie let another tear fall down her check as she thought about everything that has happened this morning.

"What?" Zayn was shocked to hear the news. He was even more worried about how Niall was taking it. Stephanie saw the look on Zayn's face and hugged him.

The other boys and Devan saw Stephanie and Zayn in the hallway, they could only see Zayn's face but they knew it wasn't anything good.

"Everything alright mate?" Louis asked concerned.

"No." He said quietly. " I hate to be the one to tell you this but Sean passed away."

All the boys were in just as much shock as he was when he first found out the news himself.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"All Niall told me was that he was in a car accident." Stephanie told them.

"You talked to him?" Liam questioned as he began walking the few feet towards Niall's hotel room door.

"Yeah, a little but then he yelled at me to get out." Stephanie told the boys as Liam was already knocking on the door.