Chapter 29

"That was months ago, when I was still with him!" Devan argued looking at the picture of her and Adam kissing on the screen.

Harry couldn't sleep with everything that had happened that night so he figured he could kill some time online and when logging onto the tumblr that he and the boys shared that was the first thing he saw. It felt like his heart had been ripped out of chest. Not because it was a picture of Devan and Adam but because she looked happy in the other pictures accompanying them, but he didn't see that in the pictures of him and her. Sure she was smiling but it seemed so posed and fake but with Adam it was natural. He went on his phone scrolling through his twitter feed seeing a few message of love from the fans and others that we bashing him for anything, his hair, his skin, his personality, his talent. It's hard to be live the nice comments after you read the hurtful ones. He coulnd't understand why someone would send him these things unless they meant them. It honestly hurt him and it made him think about his friends and he couldn't understand why someone would actually like him. He also remembered the first time Devan and Stephanie had received hate and how they still probably do even worse now that they are in relationships with them. With Adam she looked like she didn't have a care in the world but with Harry she looked liked she had the weight of the world on her shoulders. He thought he was the reason for her un-happiness and it made him feel bad.  He felt like he was hurting someone he loved, and when he saw her he didn't know how to handle it. 

She stood there waiting for a reply.

"Harry?!" She asked begging for an answer and he snapped out of his trans like state.

"Sorry." He breathed out.

"What the fuck is going on with you Harry!?" She yelled now that she was upset.

"I''m sorry!" He yelled putting his hands in his hair.

"Sorry for what?!" She yelled back.

"For everything!" He said still yelling but a little softer. Tears were brimming in his eyes.

"Harry I don't understand what's going on!" 

"It's nothing, just leave!" Devan was more confused than ever she didn't even know why he was upset or mad or why he was crying.

"What?" She questioned hoping to finally get a straight answer from him.

He didn't even say anything he took one look down onto his phone seeing the hate still pouring in, he tossed it down onto the bed and moved to the the small table in the other room. Devan stood there not knowing what the hell was going on with that boy. She walked over to the bed to grab his phone and see why he was so worked up.

@Harry_Styles it's called proactive, use it

@Harry_Styles how's Louis doing, bang lately?

@Harry_Styles but seriously can you even sing?

She couldn't believe what she was reading, why he was getting so much hate, but she figured out where his crazy mood came from. It wasn't hard for anyone to tell that Harry could be insecure sometimes, he had even admitted it himself before. 

"Harry?" Devan questioned softly as she walked to the other room where Harry was.

He was sitting with his elbows on the table and his head in is hands.

"I just don't understand." He murmured as Devan sat in the chair next to him.

"They say those things bec-" Her attempt to comfort him was cut off.

"Not them...you." 

"Me?" She questioned trying not to sound to defensive but she still wanted to know what was going on.

 "I don't understand why you would like me."

"Harry what are you talking about?"

"I don't know why someone like you would like someone like me. I'm just a boring, ugly, un-talented person with a girl I don't deserve."

Devan began to get upset again, she couldn't believe he would feel like this. If anything she didn't deserve him.

She began to move in her seat.

"I understand if you want to leave me." Harry said looking over  at her.

"I'm not leaving you Harry, I'm trying to get closer to you." She wrapped her arms around him and he leaned his head onto her.

"I would never leave you Harry. You are the kindest, sweetest, most talented boy I have ever met." He looked at her as she said this. 

"And your pretty cute." She winked at him.

He hugged her again.

"Come on, let's go to sleep." Devan said holding his hand and getting up from the table.

He layed down next to her wrapping his arms around her.

"I love you so much Devan." Harry said as he squeezed her tightly.

"I love too babe, now go to sleep."

~The Next Morning~

Zayn woke up and went straight to Stephanie's he finally knew what he wanted to tell her and what he wanted to do with there relationship. Louis drove him over and was completely clueless as to what happened last night after he and Liam left. Zayn told him he left his phone there and he just needed to grab it really quick.

-ding dong-

"Zayn? What are you doing here?" She questioned surprised as she opened her door.

"I need to talk to you, about us." He didn't waste any time bullshitting her, he wanted to get right to the point.

She stepped outside because her parents were home and she didn't need to deal with that drama right now.

"What about us?" She asked.

"Look Stephanie, I love you I really do. But" That was when it happened Stephanie's heart sank. "Honestly I think you should be with Niall, you love him. " He was getting upset with his own words at this point but he knew they were true. "I can't love you with my whole heart when you don't love me with yours. It's not fair to me or you." He turned to walk away, not wanted to see her anymore.

"Zayn wait." 

"No Stephanie. I'm sorry but it's over! You have someone else!" It still hurt to say those words, getting angrier every time he did.

"But Niall doesn't even like me!" She yelled back, that pused Zayn over the edge. He couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Are you blind? He would give up everything for you! He loves you more than you could possibly imagine! I've watched him cry over you way to many times! You've fucked us both over time and time again! Yet he still comes back to you! I'm done with that! But Niall is still going to come back to you and you know why becasue he loves you!"