Chapter 5

*Devan's POV*

 What the fuck did this bitch just say to me?! I will kill her!

"Uh Dev can I talk to you for a minute?" Louis asked walking towards the other room, wanting me to follow.

"What!" I yelled probably a little to loud, it wasn't his fault after all.

"Sorry, but did you hear her?!" I said lowering my voice still pissed a what happended. 

"Yeah, but she's not worth it trust me. Just stay with me and we can avoid her for the rest of the night." he said to me smiling, he was known as the sassy one which is probably why we got along so well. He could deal with me.

We walked back into the room together. Liam was playing on his phone, probably texting Danielle but I have to admit they are a cute couple. Niall and Zayn sitting with Stephanie, and eww that nasty is bitch all over Harry. 

"Hope her fake tan doesn't turn him orange" I murmmered to Louis

He laughed but tried to hide it when he saw Kailey staring at us. 

*Narrator*  

Kailey rolled her eyes. With fake nails, fake tan,fake everything. She was about 5'5 (165.1 cm) but she was a little taller when she was wearing her rediculous heels. Her dirty  blonde curlyhair that she played with to much falling off he shoulders.

Devan and Lou went to sit with Liam on the other couch. 

"So what do you want to do?" Niall asked.

"Why don't we watch a movie!" Stephanie suggested happily, while standing up She was around 5'6(167.64 cm) her dark brown hair usually almost half way down her back pulled into braid.

"Ughh" Kailey let out a unpleasant noise. "That sounds so boring"

Steph's face turning slighty red as she slouched back down onto the couch.

Devan looked at Louis with her eyebrows raised, and he new exactly what she was thinking. He put up his hands next to his head to make it seem like he was letting her do what she was about to do.

"Well what do you suggest we do Kail?" Devan asked Kailey sarcastically.

"First of all it's Kailey not Kail, and second i would suggest going out but not when you two look like that!"

"And I would suggest a shower so you could scrub some of that shit off, you look like a fucking dorito!" 

"Excuse me! Harry I can't believe you're letting her talk to me like that!" She turned around to see Harry laughed putting his hand over his mouth trying to hide his grin. 

Stephanie and the boys were watching from the couch and Kailey started to walk over to where  Devan was sitting. Devan stood up and began to walk towards Kailey her hair was light brown and usually was past half way down her back was pulled into a messy bun. Only a foot rest was seperating the girls Kailey was wearing a tight black dress, with tall black heels and way to much make-up. Devan had on yoga pants, a sweater and no make-up. 

"Can I help you?" Devan asked her brown eyes meeting Kailey's

"Uh yeah, who do you think you are? Coming over here and telling me what to do?"

Devan let out a small giggle, and crossed her arms.

"Who do you think you are, dressing like a hooker. Who are you trying to impress?!"

Kailey went to say something but was interupted by Devan.

" And then making my friend feel bad because you're a self centered snob!"