14: Want

I captured Amira in a wild, all consuming kiss, pressing her up against the couch. I gripped her hair and she placed her hands against my chest. This kiss felt like it lasted for hours, but really only lasted a minute before Amira gently pushed me away from her. We were both breathless, staring into each other's eyes.

"You are beautiful." I whispered to her as I held her face between my hands. She smiled slightly, but remained silent.

"Tell me, what are you thinking about?" I didn't remove my gaze from her, but she looked down.

"I'm a Witch, you're a Werewolf... how could this possibly ever work?"

"Look at me..." I spoke softly and she looked back at me. "I don't have the answers, but I want you... I want to be with you."

"I think you should go," she whispered.

I felt disappointment due to her words. I dropped my hands away from her and got up off the couch. I put my shirt on and then looked down at her as she was still sitting on the couch.

"Thank you... for patching me up." She bit her bottom lip and nodded, almost as if she was holding back something she wanted to say.

She got up off the couch and walked a few steps behind me as I walked towards the exit. As I was about to pull open the door, Amira stopped me.

"Wait..." she grabbed my forearm and I turned around to face her. "Forgive me..." she let go, "no one will ever want us together."

"What do you want?" I grabbed her gently by the elbows and leaned my head down to her level. I slanted my mouth gently to give her an opportunity to push me away. 

"I want you," she pulled me closer. My mouth crashed onto hers and my tongue explored hers, tasting the heady, intoxicating flavor of her lips. I placed my hands firmly around her waist. I backed her up into the living room, step by step, kiss by kiss.

"You have protection." I whispered against her lips.

She nodded as she pulled off her jacket and dropped it to the floor. She wrapped her hands around my neck and our lips met again. Our two entwined forms slowly backed down the hall towards her bedroom, driven by the momentum of our passion.

Making it inside her room, I layered hungry, fervent kisses across her neck as she let out soft moans. With every kiss, her body seemed to come alive more and more. I pulled back and took off my shirt. I lifted her shirt above her head and pushed her gently onto the bed, before diving right in against her nipple. My tongue rolled over her breast, making her gasp as her hands dug into my hair, anchoring herself to me.

I lowered my hands down to her jeans, unbuttoning and pulled the zipper down. I placed two fingers near her entrance. I took my mouth off her nipple with an audible pop and our lips met again. She parted her legs as my fingers worked, stroking and drumming against her in exactly the right way. Her hands explored my muscular chest, abs, and a trail of hair that led right towards my manhood. She cupped the erection restrained by my shorts and I let out a groan. I started moving my fingers faster, in and out of her. She squirmed and I could feel she was reaching her orgasm. A few more strokes and she moaned, loudly and breathlessly. Giving her a moment to recover from her orgasm, Amira finally wiggled out of her jeans as I took off my shorts. I hovered over her body and trapped her into a tight kiss. I felt Amira smile, breaking the kiss.

"Is this how you're going to treat me from now on for saving you?" She sounded amused.

"You're killing me here, Amira." She laughed and I stifled her laughter with another kiss.