19: Alliance

"I'm not here to fight!" I yelled out, right before she grabbed me by the throat.

"You're trespassing over my territory... and you humiliate me by breaking my trance."

The Siren spat in my face while holding up her mini trident to injure me even more. I grabbed her hands to try and remove them from me, but she was extremely strong.

"I came to—"

"Silence!" She cut me off.

As she was about to plunge the trident into my chest, but stopped as soon as she heard Ky pop out of the lake. Ky was mounted on top of the Leviathan like if it were a horse. Ky swiftly jumped off of the sea serpent and lightly hit the ground. She lifted one hand and in a blink of an eye the Siren's trident was in Ky's hand.

The Siren let me go and faced Ky. Both were staring intensely at each other as if they were going to go head to head. Ky spoke first, in the same language the Siren sang. The Siren's face displayed shock, but answered back and turned to look at me.

"We will speak."

Ky returned the trident after caressing the sea serpent's face which it seemed to like. The Siren started walking and I that was when I noticed she was fully clothed. The trance must have made me believe she was in front of me naked.

"Hey Ky?" I hand my hands covering my jewels. "Can you give me some clothes."

She softly giggled and my ripped shorts appeared in her hands, but she fixed them with her powers.

"Thanks." I grabbed them and put them on quickly as we walked.

Once we made it to the village, the other Sirens watched us in silence.

"Logan!" The sound of Devin's voice sounded from afar.

He ran towards us and pulled along with him the girl that looked like Jade. It had to be Jade because he would not let go of her hand.

"How are you alive?" I asked in disbelief.

"Remember her friend, Lia. Well it seems she's a Nymph." Devin answered with a wide grin on his face and my eyes widened.

"So you're a Siren?" I asked already knowing the answer. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I didn't know you guys were Werewolves." Jade responded.

The purple eyes Siren cleared her throat. "Let's all talk inside. The Spirit here, told me some interesting things."

We all nodded and walked inside her hut which was the biggest in this village. The inside of the hut was decorated in white and gold, like if a royal lived here. I could only assume she was the leader. It was like walking into a regular modern house. A small kitchen and small living area. We all took a seat on the two couches.

"I am Zafina, Queen of Sirens." Zafina gracefully sat in her single seat. "The Spirit, Ky has told me that you are the Werewolf Alpha Prince."

I nodded. "We are here looking for an alliance with the Sirens to rescue our friend... she's been captured by Vampires."

Zafina sternly stared into me eyes. "So Ky has told me... and why should I care to help?