33: Family

I was in deep sleep when I felt something against my abdomen, but I ignored it and continued to sleep. Then I felt it again, felt something warm. I shifted slightly on my bed and the feeling was gone once again. As I was about to fall into a deep sleep again, I suddenly found myself feeling aroused. My eyes shot open and when I looked down at my body, I was met by those beautiful golden eyes.

"Fuck, Amira... wake me up like this everyday." I let out a low growl as Amira took in all of me into her mouth. I felt myself getting harder at the feeling of her warm and slick mouth moving up and down at a painfully slow pace. It was torture, but it felt great.

I grabbed the back of her head with one hand and gently gripped her hair, pulling her away. I sat up as my other hand grabbed underneath her arm, lifting her upward so that we were face to face. I kissed her hungrily while at the same time I lowered her onto my throbbing dick and thrusted into her soaking entrance. Amira placed her hands onto my shoulders and moved slowly up and down. When we broke the kiss I didn't like that she was still in my T-shirt, I wanted to see and feel her soft naked body. I stopped her movements and pulled the shirt over her head in one motion.

"You are fucking gorgeous, baby." Amira smiled at my words and placed her hands back on my shoulders.

"Make love to me, my handsome Prince." She whispered and started moving up and down my hardness. Another growl escaped me from hearing those words. One arm snaked around her waist, moving our bodies impossibly close, and my other hand grabbed onto her ass cheek to help her movements. My mouth quickly caught one of her breasts, sucking and licking her hard nipple. Amira let out various little moans and gasps as she used my shoulders to steady her trembling body. She was getting close so I decided to take full control to finally bring her to the orgasm she has been dying for since waking up. Amira didn't know what she had started by waking me up the way she did and I was going to show her so she never forgot.

Amira and I eventually made our way downstairs for breakfast after our early morning activity which continued on in the shower. We were among the last to make it down the steps to the foyer. Everyone was waiting for the arrival of my family as my father instructed us all to meet at the foyer before breakfast. The night before, my parents announced to everyone that we would be having a party in the large garden because we needed to enjoy ourselves after all we had been through. I didn't think it was a great idea because who knew when Claw decided to strike, he sent the Vampires to the Palace once before and it ended with Amira being taken. My mother ended up calling a few seamstresses to take body measurements of us all and we weren't going to find out what our outfits looked like until a couple of hours before the party.

"Ya finally decided to join us." Devin said with a smirk plastered on his face when he saw us. "Ya too." I turned around to see who else he was taking to which ended up being Seth and Sophie.

"Not our fault we know how to please our women, Wolfy." Seth responded with a smug look on his face while Devin's smirk fell. I snorted in amusement at Seth's words as Sophie softly slapped Seth on the chest, scolding him. Jade whispered something into Devin's ear which brought the smirk right back on his face.

"Good morning." Ky appeared with a huge smile on her face. "Are you all excited for the party?" Before anyone could answer, we were cut off by my father speaking and everyone, including the Siren warriors, turned their attention to him.

"Good morning, everyone. We will be having breakfast once everyone is here. I wan't you all to meet and get to know each other, now that we are allies." My father looked at the Sirens, "Thank you warriors for your help in protecting the future of this village and many more like it."

My father turned his attention in my direction and spoke, "Son, come here."

I had Amira's hand interlocked with mine and as I pulled her with me and took my first step towards my father, he spoke again. "Just you, Logan."