Chapter 20

"Louis." I whined.

He kept kissing at my neck, not stopping with the marks. Ever since the fight with his mum he hadn't left the room. I had only left to visit Missy and get us food.

The rest of the time was spent with sex, kissing, and sleep. Louis had gone a little overboard with the love bites and my neck was covered in bruises.

The two days passed in a blur of sex, kissing, and me trying to pack and being pulled away by Louis.

By the time we had to leave Louis ordered some of his servants to pack my things and he drug me to the backseat of his car. It was a fancy red sports car, but I barely had time to ogle over it before I was being stripped of my clothes.

Three orgasms later I lay panting on the sweat slick leather seats.

Louis started to make another mark and I whimpered at the sensitivity. "Louis, stop." I breathed. "Not again. I can't."

Louis made an animalistic sound and I pulled his hair harshly. "Louis, I love you but I need a break." I whispered.

Louis sighed and pressed a final kiss to my neck before lying on top of me and breathing out heavily.

There was a knock at the window  and Louis turned over to look. One of the servants was standing there, looking down at his feet. Louis crawled into the front seat and popped open the trunk.

I was too exhausted to roll over and try to shield my dignity so I just laid there. Louis grabbed a blanket from under the seat and covered me with it. He rolled down the windows to let some fresh air in and then started pulling on his clothes.

My whole body felt like Jelly and Louis patted my cheek after a minute. "Haz, you alright?"

I nodded weakly and he sighed before pulling me into his lap, tucking the blanket around me. I let my head fall onto his shoulder and winced at the soreness I felt in my entire body.

"Everything hurts." I whined softly.

Louis rubbed my back softly and kissed one of the multiple bruises on my neck.

We hadn't really talked much, it was just sex and the occasional quick shower. But I knew why. Louis gave up his crown and he was trying not to focus on that. Which was understandable.

It was sort of my fault anyways, so I let him do as he pleased, even if that meant fucking me into oblivion.

**

"Louis slow down." I bit my lip as Louis pressed his foot down on the pedal. We were going well over a hundred miles per hour.

"Come on Haz, live a little!" Louis laughed.

"It'll be hard to live if we're dead." I squeezed my eyes shut, thinking about that night.

My heart rate sped up and my breathing started coming out shaky. I felt like the world was closing in around me.

After what seemed like hours I felt Louis' hands on my face. I was lifted up and I could hear Louis whispering in my ear. He sat down with me in his lap and rocked back and forth slowly.

After I had calmed down I looked up at him and shoved his shoulder. "Ass." I whimpered.

Louis frowned and held me closer. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry baby."

I looked up when one of the security men came over to us

"We need to keep going sir." The man looked around.

Louis nodded and he kissed my forehead again. "You okay? I'll go slow."

I nodded and settled back into my seat again, pulling my seatbelt over my waist and chest again. Louis kept his promise and went slower, holding my hand as we went. Eventually we arrived at the palace and I gawked at the tall buildings. I had seen pictures but it was much more astonishing in person. It looked even more intimidating when the Queen and princesses and prince were standing outside, waiting. I tried not to pay attention to the look on Jay’s face as I passed her.

A servant immediately took my bags and Louis instructed them to put them in his room while he gave me a tour that took up the rest of the day.

****

This was super short and bad and I’m sorry, I still love this fic, but I have others and I’ve started writing in 3rd person and so I wrote like half of this in 3rd and then had to go back and change it. Fair warning: There are 5 chapters left at most.

Ps. Check out my new fic “The Alpha”!!!

-Claire xx