Chapter 18 (Part 1)

A/N This chapter was really long so I split it in two (it's still really long). I don't really like this part Idk why? anyways...The next part will be more interesting and there will probably be smut;)

feedback is appreciated!:D

****

I grumbled as my warmth disappeared and I felt lips on my forehead. An insistent knocking was filling my ears so I shoved a pillow over my head.

"Louis' mum will be here in half an hour." I heard Niall say.

Harry didn't say anything so I assumed he just nodded. He rolled back into bed and buried his face in my chest, forcing me to snuggle with him.

"My head hurts." He whined.

"Mine too. I have to meet my mum hungover." I sighed. "Ibuprofen then shower?"

He hummed in agreement and I pried him off me and walked sluggishly into the bathroom. I dug through his medicine cabinet to find the pills and popped two in my mouth and handed some to Harry. I took a sip of water from from a bottle by the sink and swallowed then turned on the shower.

I massaged my temples as I waited for the water to heat up. Harry sat on the toilet lid, gazing up at me with tired eyes.

I pulled him up once the water was warm enough and he stepped in behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

I swayed slightly, taking him with me and he giggled. I turned my head to kiss his nose and he giggled again. It was adorable.

Then I squirted some shampoo onto my hands and massaged it into his curls, drawing shallow moans and whimpers from him. We kissed lazily while we took turns washing each other. Both of us were too hungover to do anything sexual so once we were clean we dried off with a towel and got dressed.

Harry hugged me once I was done buttoning my pants and I hugged him back in confusion. He was never so clingy.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this when your mum gets here." He murmured.

I grimaced. I loved hugging and kissing him, but he was right. We couldn't do anything even remotely romantic with her around.

"I love you. No matter what, remember that." I whispered.

"I love you too." I heard his breath hitch so I held him tighter and he nuzzled his nose against my neck.

The door opened and I briefly panicked that my mum was early and had walked in on us.

"Your mum just pulled up." Liam scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

I kissed Harry's lips, more to make sure Liam understood that he was mine than to reassure Harry. Harry knew I loved him.

"I'll see you later." I said sadly, letting go of Harry and following Liam outside.

I saw my mum's driver open the back door and then she was stepping out, dressed in dark blue jeans, a grey fitted shirt and black Vans. Her crown sat on her head, sparkling in the sunlight and looking really out of place with her casual clothes. Her long brown hair fell over her shoulders and her eyes sparkled when she spotted me.

"Louis, darling!" She held open her arms and I hugged her. I had missed her a lot in the past two and a half months.

"Mummy." I said childishly.