Chapter 10

A/N So school has started which means I have less time to update:( I will try my best and you guys are lucky because this story is my priority. Thanks for reading/commenting/voting/following I LOVE YOU!!!

Ps. What do you think of the new cover? Also what do you want to happen in this story? I want to hear your ideas.

****

Louis's POV

I kissed him. He kissed me. We kissed. Our lips touched. I can't even function properly right now. Why did I do that?! If my mum finds out I'm dead. The prince is not supposed to be gay. What am I going to do?

It's been three hours and I'm still in shock. God, I feel like a stupid thirteen year old with a crush. We didn't even talk about it. That's really bugging me. What does it mean? Does he like me back or was he just tired and didn't know what he was doing? I need to know.

I left my cabin and went to the barn. Harry wasn't there, so I checked his room. Again he was gone. There was only one other place I could think of. I walked through the woods until I found the pond. Harry was lying in the grass beside his guitar with his hands neatly folded on his stomach.

He didn't even flinch as I laid beside him. I watched him stare up at the sky for longer than I should have. He was just so enticing.

"We need to talk." I said quietly.

He turned his head and faced me. His eyes were red and puffy so I assumed he'd been crying.

"I like you Harry. Probably more than I should."

"I like you too, but..." He trailed off and his eyes flickered back up towards the sky.

"But?"

"I'm not really-, I- uhm, I can't be in a relationship right now." He stuttered.

"Why not?" I rolled onto my stomach and propped my head up on my elbows.

"I have a lot of personal issues, If you haven't noticed."

"Doesn't everyone?" I laughed. "Just give us a chance."

"I said no!" Harry sat up and put his head in his hands. "I can't. Trust me when I say you don't want me."

I frowned and sat up. He turned his head away as a tear dripped down his cheek.

"You are more than enough."

It's been awhile since I'd actually liked someone as much as I liked Harry. I wasn't going to take no for an answer even if it meant my country would be ashamed of me. I'd keep it a secret for as long as possible then depending on how the people react, I'll go from there.

"Harry?" I said softly.

"I hate you." He whispered. "I hate how you can just come here and make me fall for you like it's nothing. I hate how you always seem to be around whenever I breakdown. I hate how much you care. I hate how ever since you came into my life everything's been turned upside down. I hate how i want to hate you, but I can't." He hung his head as more tears streamed down his cheeks.

He sobbed quietly for a few minutes, and I could feel my heart breaking every second of it. When had I fallen so hard for him? Usually I only cared about myself, but with Harry I was a completely different person. It scared me.

He looked up with a trembling bottom lip and my heart finally snapped in two.

"Why would you want me? I'm a mess. You're the prince! You could have anyone you wanted."

"You're different. You're the only one who treats me like a person and not the prince. I don't want anyone else, I want you." I cupped his cheek and his lip quivered again.