Chapter 11

A/N Guess who's going to see This Is Us tonight?!! This girl!! whoop whoop:)

Check out my new story, Acting The Part.

Feedback please! I need to know your thoughts so I can make the story better.

****

Eventually the light streaming in through the window woke me up. I rolled over in my bed and yawned, slowly opening my eyes. I glanced around the room and my eyes widened a bit more when I realized I was in Harry's room. I looked around for him, but he wasn't there.

I rolled out of bed and stretched before going into Harry's bathroom. I found an extra toothbrush under the sink and brushed my teeth. I ran my fingers through my hair, attempting to tame it, then peed, washed my hands, and returned to his room.

I realized I was still shirtless from the night before, Sherrie didn't give me time to grab a shirt, so I picked up one from a pile of clean clothes on a chair. It was just a simple black t shirt with some graphic on it. It looked kind of weird with my Navy pajama pants, but I just needed to get back to my cabin to change.

I traveled down the stairs and into the barn where I heard a sweet and familiar voice coming from one of the stalls. I tip toed down the aisle until I was standing outside of a stall listening to Harry sing while he mucked out the stall. He turned to dump the horse poop into a wheelbarrow and when he saw me he jumped and nearly dropped the pitchfork.

"Jesus Louis you scar- Is that my shirt?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind, I just didn't want to walk back to my cabin shirtless. I'll give it back after I change." I looked down at the shirt and smiled softly.

Secretly, I wanted to keep it. It smelt like Harry and I wasn't sure why, but it made me feel calm.

"No, it's fine. Just make sure you give it back, it's one of my favorites."

He didn't say anything else as he turned to finish mucking out the stalls, so I let him be. I went back to my cabin and changed into some jeans, but kept the shirt on. I just couldn't bring myself to take it off yet.

It was Saturday which meant there were no lessons, but that also meant I would have nothing to do. Now that Zach and I were fighting I had no one to hang out with. Harry had to work and so did Niall and Josh. I could always bug Harry, but he's been acting weird lately and I don't want to make things worse.

I picked up my sketchbook and walked out to the barn. I sat on the fence that enclosed the pasture where all the horses were chomping boredly at the grass. I lifted my pencil to the paper and began sketching. It was a little difficult because the horses kept moving, but I managed.

I nearly fell off the fence when Harry's deep voice sounded from behind me. He reached out to grab my shoulder and pulled me back while laughing. I glared at him. His eyes switched to the book in my hand and I instinctively clutched it to my chest. He raised an eyebrow and climbed onto the fence next to me.

"I wanna see. That one you were just drawing was really good." His eyes softened and he lowered his voice to a whisper. "Please."

I couldn't resist the puppy dog eyes, so I reluctantly handed him my sketchbook. I just hoped he wouldn't freak out too much.

He gently flipped through the pages as if he were afraid he was going to rip them or something. The first few drawings were just nature. Most of them were actually. I started getting nervous as he got closer to the middle. He kept his face passive as he flipped through and I desperately wanted to know what he was thinking.

Then it happened, he flipped the page and I heard his breath hitch. He glanced at me, then back to the drawing of himself playing his guitar by the lake.