Chapter 41-Errink. Don't Ask Questions.

Before I start:
1: Sorry it took me like a thousand years to update this book again TwT
2: Everything but what I do with Dream I'm not that proud of so sorry if this chapter is crap. I just wanted to get something out and this was the direction I took to do so.
Hope you enjoy, again, I'm sorry

------------------------------------------

The skeletons stood around feeling the joyous Christmas feel leave them immediately. (Holy crab cake, I haven't updated this since Christmas? My goodness, I'm so sorry!) They stared warily at each other. But yet talked this over with each other for a while.

"Alright! Let's not do this stare off thing and get this show on the road!" Bill spoke. "Names?"

They were all quiet. But like always, Geno spoke first.

"Ink" Ink had to stop himself from death glaring him for saying his name.

"Kiiiiiilleeeerrr..." Horror spoke warily.

"What!?" Killer exclaimed.

"Dude! I'm really sorry but... think about it. Even Dream cracked, yet you're still able to make jokes and smile through this all. As if everything we're going through has no effect on you. Or that you had time to plan your reactions and feelings." Horror spoke.

"Well, you don't know. Maybe I'm just good at hiding my feelings. I just want everyone to have a good time. Or, at least an okay time." Killer shrugged.

"I'm really sorry but... I don't know. I just don't Kills. It's all just suspicious to me and... I'm really sorry." Horror spoke.

Killer sighed as he nodded. "Yeah yeah. I know. I understand. I can see where you're coming from. It's okay."

It hurt Horror to vote one of his best friends but, he just didn't know what else to do. Eveything had been shaken up, everyone was looking clean, he needed to start nitpicking things that seemed off. He didn't want to keep stalling. Anyone could be the killer. Even his closest friends.

"Is that all?" Bill asked.

No one else spoke up.

"Alright then. Votes on Ink?" Geno, Reaper, and the bad guys raised their hands.

"Now, votes on Killer?" Only Ink raised his hand.

"Not even gonna vote for the person you suggested, pussy." Ink spat out.

"Oh shut it artist. You're already the one on the line, why not just shut that face hole of yours while you're at it." Horror growled back.

"I've gotta get all my insults out now before I go." Ink responded.

Bill smiled at the back and forth arguing before it died down as quickly as it rose. "Dreamy boy?" Bill questioned.

"I can't. I can't choose." Dream shook his head, looking down.

"Well it's not like it matters anyways. We all know who's going today!" Bill shrugged.

Ink walked up with angered look on his face, but he kept avoiding eye contact with everyone else. He stood next to Bill and crossed his arms and looked away.

"Alright, what the hell kind of suffering am I in for today?" He grumbled.

"Well, I was thinking, why not use an old technique people used in the medieval times." Bill explained.