Chapter 16-Yell

Nightmare groaned as he woke up, the sun shining straight into his eye sockets blinding him. He tried to get up when he felt a weight on his chest. He looked down and saw Cross sleeping peacefully on him. Nightmare was of course confused about why, until he saw the tear marks on Cross's face. He then remembered what happened last night, and he instantly put an arm around Cross protectively.
He carfully held onto Cross and carried him as he stood up slowly. Still having a sleeping Cross in his arms, he started to walk back to the meeting spot. They were usually the first ones there, so it didn't faze him when the spot the usually meet was empty.

He sat on the ground leaning against a tree. He sat Cross down next to him. He looked the other way opposite of Cross, but jumped as he felt something touch his shoulder. He looked back at Cross to see his head resting on his shoulder.

Nightmare blushed at the unintentional movement, but didn't push him off. He sighed as he laid his head down onto Cross's, his eyes feeling heavy and start to shut. He laid fully onto Cross and Cross lay onto him. If was like a perfect match.

A while later, Nightmare was woken from his short nap by laughter and giggles. He opened his eye a tiny bit to see the trio laughing at him. The trio being Horror, Dust, and Killer. He sighed as he wrapped a tentacle around all them, holding them in the air, stopping their fun.

"Can you three dipshits shut up?" Nightmare grumbled.

"Why? Because you don't want to wake your knight in fluffy armor?" Dust snicker as the other tried to hold back their laughs.

"Look it was rough night last night, it was hard to sleep." Nightmare angrily spoke.

"I'm pretty sure it was rough and hard last night." Killer laughed.

"Ahh~ Nightmare it's to big~" Horror moaned out mimicking Cross's voice. Nightmare's face heated up from embarrassment.

"Save it for when Lust pounds you." Nightmare smirked at Horror. Now it was Horrors turn to blush.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure that's what I hear when thrust into him~" Lust popped up out of nowhere n teasing Horror.

"Lust!" Horror whined in embarrassment.

"I like that sound. It would probably sound even better moaned out as I rub your hard dick. Or maybe screamed out loud as I pound into you hard." Lust smirked enjoy the sight of Horror being flustered.

They all laughed at Horror's pitiful state. But the all turned to Cross as they saw him shift and slowly open his eyes.

He looked at the trio, then at Lust, then finally at Nightmare. He yawned as he stood up and stretched, Nightmare getting up besides him. Cross leaned against the tree as he saw everyone looking at him.

"What?" Cross asked, not used to the attention.

It was now that the trio and Lust were truly looking at Cross did they notice the tear marks and slight scars on his skull. Almost as if he was clawing at his skull.

"Damn. It really was a rough night for you two. What the hell happened?" Killer asked looking at the two.

"I rather not talk about it." Nightmare said crossing his arms across his chest. The others nodded understanding.

"Can you let us down now?" Dust asked.

Nightmare sighed and dropped them onto the ground.

"Ow! What the hell!" Dust asked glaring at Nightmare angrily.

"Sorry." Nightmare shrugged.

Dust growled at Nightmare and got up along with the others and brushed off the dirt.