Chapter 24-Forever

! Warning! Includes slight suicide ! You have been warned! Sorry I keep putting this kinda stuff in this book, this should be the last one! No promises !

The absence of Blue, everything is different. Nothing is the same. Even with Dream, there was a sort of negative atmosphere in the air. Dust had stayed quiet for most of the rest of the time. He was just kind if staring blankly at nothing. They tried to talk to him. He didn't respond with anything no. No gesture, no sound, no movement, no nothing.

"He-he can't really be gone, can he? I mean, isn't there something we can do? Ink! Can't you, remake him? How do you make AUs? You can create life form can't you?" Killer asked.

Ink shook his head. "Like with, Cross," He turned his head away from Cross as Cross gripped tighter onto Nightmare. "I can't resurrect the dead. And, I don't create the AUs, I protect them and inspire the ones who create them. Even if I could, he wouldn't remember anything. He wouldn't remember me or Dream, Error, Dust, Bill, nothing." Ink explained.

"Well, why can't we just have the Frisk of his AU-"

"It's actually a Chara." Ink corrected.

"Yes, the Chara or his AU, why can't we have them just reset? He'll come back then, won't he?" Killer asked hopeful.

"Well, no. That's not how it works. You see, if you die outside of your AU, there is no coming back. I didn't make the rules so, I don't know how it works so please don't be mad at me!" Ink said putting his hands up.

"So, there's really no way for him to come back. That ball of sunshine. Only wanted good in this fucked up world. Believed in everyone. He's just, gone? But, it, that, it's, it isn't fair! What did Blue ever do to deserve this?! Nothing! He's been good to all of us! He's tried his best! He, he was always positive, always helping. I know Dream could always do these things but, I know Dream could never be the same now Blue is gone. Even if he tried. None of us are going to be the same." Dust grit his teeth as they had this conversation without him. Did they not care this was their fault!?

"SHUT UP!" The other turned to Dust in shock.

"YOU ALL CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP! ARE YOU FORGETTING WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR BLUES DEATH? ALL OF YOU! YOU ALL VOTED FOR HIM EXCEPT GENO WHO NONE OF YOU REALIZE IS MISSING! REAPER WHO'S NOT EVEN IN THIS CONVERSATION! AND ERROR WHO WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR INK IF HE WASN'T MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM! SO I THINK ALL OF YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP MAKING EVERYTHING WORSE!"

The other were silent as Dust yelled. He growled at them as his eye was blazing. The negativity coming from him was making Dream sick. He felt like throwing up it was so strong. But Dust couldn't care less. Because the only light in his life was gone and never coming back. And his partner in crime Killer, is the most guilty of it. If he and Killer didn't have that strong best friend bond, he would be clawing at his neck.

Dust grumbled and walked off, leaving the others feeling guilty for their friends death and for making Dust feel worse about Blue's death. Because everyone knew and heard Dust say himself he loved Blue, and Blue returned the feeling. They knew they had a thing for eachother. But now one was dead after a day of confessing feelings. They felt terrible. Horrible. No good. Very bad. And there was nothing they could do to regain their happiness. Not even Dream.

Dust grumbled as he walked away from the others. He wanted to get away from the game. The terrible feeling. The skeletons. Everything. But no matter how far he walked, it was always right there behind him. Weighing him down heavier and heavier with every step.

He had to run. Run away from everything and everyone. He just had to. He ran and ran and ran. Even though his legs screaming. And his chest and throat were hurt. And there was a ringing on his ear. He kept running. He had to keep running. But it could keep up more then well. Hell, he's pretty sure it could go faster and make him run right into him. So he slowed. He stopped running. He stood looking down at the grass. Tears back on his eyes. Falling to the ground.