Chapter 39-I Don't know what to name this chapter but... Sad.

After a long and tiring argument, Dream ended up interrupting and settling all of them down like usual. They apologized said their good nights, and went their separate ways for the night.

Dust sighed as he got to his spot him and Blue picked together. He laid down on the grass and put his hands under his head to act like a pillow.

He looked up at the night sky, not feeling the least bit tired.

"What should we do huh? You always had the answers." Dust smiled. Talking as if Blue was right besides him.

"Its obvious you know what we should do."

Dust froze. After a while he turned to look at the voice. He didn't expect to hear an actual answer. And especially the voice it sounded like.

"You've been pushing me away. And it's not just you anymore. It's that sickening thing in your body. It's tearing us apart. And if I fall, you fall. Whether we like it or not. We need to start working together again."

Dust shook his head. He was, back? But, how. Sure he's always been here but, he never said anything, why now is he saying something?

"Brother, I am still the great Papyrus. You are still my brother. I understand why you did the things you did. But I can not stop the LV inside of us from taking over our mind again, but that sickness in you can. Like a virus taking over this bloodlust. A war. a battle. But the question is, which do we let in."

Dust didn't understand, yet understood perfectly at the same time.

"We are two entities are we not. We both have different minds." Dust suggested.

"That is true. That is very true. But I know which one I want to let in."

"Then I'll take the other."

------------------------------------------

Horror carried Lust in his arms. Lust was barely awake. Horror kept glancing down at him as he made his way to their spot. Finally, when he reached it, he carfully laid Lust down on the grass and flowers, where he usually slept. Horror then collapsed right beside him, and laid an arm over him in a protective way. He sighed as he looked at Lust, angry as stared at the bandaged side of his head. He was enraged at Bill for even daring to harm Lust. The next time he saw, even a glance at him, he'd rip him to shreds.

His face softened as he saw Lust stir and shift. God he hoped Lust would live to see the sunrise tomorrow. He didn't know what he would do if he could no longer wake up to see Lust smiling down at him. If he could no longer hold the smaller close to him. If he could no longer touch, feel, see hear, or just be with him. He didn't think he could live. He would feel an empty feeling in his soul. His cold broken soul finally felt warm and fixed with Lust with him.

Horror put his other hand to his chest, feeling an ache in his soul. He frowned as he brought Lust closer to his chest. He hugged him tightly, not wanting to let him go. Not ready to let him go.

But something caught his attention as he felt something shift in his arms. He looked down to see Lust shifting and slowly opening his eye.

"Horror?" He spoke quietly, barely being able to be heard.

"Lust." Horror replied.

It went quiet until Horror picked up on some quiet incoherent muttering before he felt Lust shift again and cuddled closer to him. Horror smiled as he snuggled with Lust trying to find sleep and leave this horrid day behind. But as soon as he felt sleepy, he heard a sound. A sound that scared him to the bone.

Not the steps of the killer coming to kill either of them. Not the sound of someone screaming bloody murder. Not the sound of birds chirping loudly and annoying telling him it's morning. Or the sound of police sirens cause god those are annoying. They're not really terrifying, they're just annoying. As well as fire alarms- I'm getting off track.