Chapter 7-Apologies and Plans

No one's pov

Dream and Killer came back catching the attention of everyone.

Ink and Blue came running over pulling Dream into a tight hug.

"We're sorry we almost got you killed! We still love you no homo! We panicked we're sorry! Sci didn't seem suspicious and you weren't there last night so we had no other option to suspect you. We're sorry!" Ink and Blue wailed out still hugging Dream. The sudden yelling brought over everyone else.

"So, what happened? Anything lovey dovey happen between you two?" Dust asked going over to Killer.

"Dream had a mental break down and was bleeding his neck out, so I healed that for him. That was basically it." Killer explained.

"Sure nothing else happened?" Error asked.

"No?" Killer questioned.

Nightmare saw his brother in the group of friends and waked up to them.

The two let go of Dream, allowing the twins some time to talk.

"Nightmare I-" Dream was cut off as Nightmare pulled him into a tight hug which Dream excepted unexpectedly.

"I may say your annoying, and claim I want you dead, and say I hate you. But I don't. I really dont. You're my brother. And no matter what, I can't change that. And I wouldn't. Sure you are annoying, but never in a million years do I want you dead. Do I want to see your death. Do I want to cause your death. I love you. And I'm sorry."

Dream couldn't believe what he just heard. He couldn't help but cry. He just wanted his brother back. He just wanted them to be brothers again. He just wanted them to stay like this forever. Why couldn't they just be like this forever?

But his brother eventually let go, and stepped back. Dream smiled and wiped away the new tears.

"I forgive you brother. I'm sorry for running out on you guys. It was immature of me." Dream said looking down.

"Hey its ok! It wasn't your fault. If anything, it's immature to blame your friend for something you don't know for sure if they did or not. We're the stupid ones here." Ink said rubbing his neck looking at Dream forgivingly.
"Yeah, guess were all just a bunch if bone heads, huh?" Dream smiled, laughing a bit.

The others smiled, with Dream back and happy, everything felt good again. Everything felt right in place once more.

"Sorry to inter upped that very nice moment but, we need to focus on the problem at hand." Sci said, interrupting eveyone. Everyone nodded.

"Well, we survived one night. I'm not sure about the next one though." Nightmare said, putting on a more serious face, as if the brotherly affection never happened.

"We need to make a plan. Ink, Error, did Bill see you guys up?" Geno asked looking over to the two.

"No. He didn't. When I woke up I didn't see Bill. I don't know if he sleeps aswell or something, but I didn't see him." Ink explained.

"He probably controls the game and goes to the people who are the killer, nurse, and detective at night, so as long as we're awake at those times, he won't know." Error said thinking up some ideas.

"Uhg! If only we were able to tell eachother what card we got this would be a whole lot easier!" Reaper complained.

"Yeah, but that would be no fun for Bill." Fell pointed out.

"Wait. Can we not just, y'know, teleport?" Dust asked looking at the others.

The all facepalmed, being idiots and tried teleporting out. That how they got in, it could get them out.

"Ahh!"

"Ouch! Fuck!"

"What the hell?"

As if they had a magic restrain on, they all got shocked when trying to teleport out.

"Oh godness gracious, Asgore is going to kill me for not doing my job." Reaper sighed out.

They slumped back down in defeat. Guess they couldn't use magic to get out.

"So what the hell do we do now? We can't just do nothing and wait?!" Fell asked annoyed.

"Well, I have a plan. Not sure it'll work, but I have an idea. Does everyone have there phone on them." Nightmare instructed.

Everyone checked their pockets and nodded.

"Cool, let's get into pairs so it'll be easier. Error, Ink. When did you wake up and realize Dream and Killer were gone?" Nightmare questioned turning to Ink and Error.

"I think around 2:12 am?" Ink said trying to remember the time.

"Ok. Everyone set an alarm at 1:12, 2:12, and 3:12. Just a guess but he probably does hour intervals when he goes to talk to the killer, nurse, and detective. So at those times, late enough so Bill doesn't see us awake, but early enough to see who the nurse, detective, and killer are because they'll be gone to talk with Bill." Nightmare explained.

It was genius idea, but would it work? They had no other option, so they unlocked there phone and typed in the alarms.

Everyone put there phones away, when Error spoke. "Ok, know we just need to figure out the groups."

After some talking and switching, there was finally 7 groups of pairs. Nightmare and Cross, Error and Ink, Dream and Killer, Blue and Dust, Fell and Sci, Geno and Reaper, and finally Horror and Lust.

"'Kay. That took way longer than needed. Everyone, uh go find a spot I guess. Well meet up later." Nightmare instructed. Everyone nodded and walked off into their own direction.