Chapter 42-Guess Who's mentally unstable now!!!

"Dream!"

He turned around slowly to see everyone running towards him. He broke down as everything finally hit him.

The sadness.

The pain.

The reality of it all.

All his friends were gone.

His teammates.

What felt like a second family.

He had created to much negativity.

Everything was in shambles.

He held his arms out as Killer came rushing towards him, bringing him into a tight hug. The lighter immediately broke down. Sobbing into the tallers jacket as they held onto each other tightly. He clung onto Killer like his life depended on it.

After continuously punching Bill, filled with rage, he had ran towards his friend who lay lifeless on the ground. But he still wanted to believe he still had life in him.

But as he neared closer, he froze in his spot, dropping to his knees as he saw the corpse of Ink turn into dust, and drift away in the wind, leaving nothing left of him behind.

He was gone.

He was truly gone now.

And he was alone.

Blue was gone. Ink was gone. Despite the exchange he had with his brother the second day, he still couldn't shake the feeling that Nightmare still hated him.

And who could blame him?

He surely hated himself right now.

"Hey its okay, it's going to be okay." He could barely hear Killers words of reassurance over his own thoughts. He just continued to hug him tighter and cry into his hoodie.

Evening had set and the sun was setting. Dream still wouldn't leave Killers side. The others would've teased them if they didn't realize how dead the smaller looked. He looked empty. Done with life. Like everything was meaningless.

And I guess in his defence, everything was meaningless to him.

Both his friends were gone, he had let negativity run through his bones, mind, and soul, he was hit with the realization he was alone, finally accepting the fact that his brother hated him and could never get him back.

It was almost like he had given up.

And in some ways or another, he had.

Everyone was quiet, not wanting to say something wrong and break the smaller even further.

A little bit later as the sun was almost dissapearing behing the horizon, they all made the way back into groups. Reaper and Geno, Nightmare and Cross, Horror and Dust decided to be in a group together, Fell had insisted he was fine being alone not wanting to be with crazy murderous maniacs anyways. And that just left Killer and Dream to walk off by themselves.

Killer kept shooting nervous glances at Dream, worried about the smaller. He didn't want to upset him even more, but didn't want to do nothing to help. He shoved his hands in his pockets, looking down to try and figure out what he could possibly do to help.

"Dream," He finally said after not thinking of anything so say. "Let's talk."

Dream looked up, his sad yet confused eyes looked back at the taller. Killer sighed. "You're always wanting to get me to talk whenever I seem like I'm going down hill, so now it's my turn to return the favor."

Dream thought about it. It was true. He did try to help Killer when he seemed down in the dumps. Was Killer trying to do the same? The thought made his heart warm a little.