Chapter 32-Uncreative

The skeletons had to leave as soon as they saw the sight. Killer had to hold Dream close because of the negativity. It made him want to vomit.

"Hey Dream, it's okay. It's okay." Killer tried to comfort Dream, not being the best. But Dream appreciated Killer trying.

Lust sighed as he walked back to Horrors side. He had to step away from the scene to catch his breath. He just need some time to process everything that was happening.

After a while, he felt calm enough to return next to Horrors side again, but before he could walk over to him, he was stopped by Ink.

"Hey Lust." Ink spoke.

"Huh? Oh, yes Ink?" Lust said turning to Ink.

"You were a mistake." Ink said emotionlessly.

Lust froze. "W-what?"

"I made you accidentally. I was going to erase you but I had to prove to Error I loved all AUs." Ink said staring at Lust.

Lust blinked feeling hurt. "That wasn't very nice Ink." Ink was so nice to him. He never seemed like he wanted do avoid him. If anything, he tried to avoid Ink in case Ink secretly hated him. He never believed it and thought it was just a stupid thought, but hearing it actually, it hurt. Was he lying? Was it all a lie? Was everything a lie?

"Oh. Sorry." Ink said blankly.

"Your not actually sorry are you?" Lust said his voice quaking and his eyes seemed to disappear.

Ink just stared at him. "I thought you would like to know the truth."

Lust looked away. At least Ink was telling him the truth. But it still hurt him. "You don't really care for other people's feelings do you?"

Ink shook his head. "I don't care about something I don't have."

------------------------------------------

Once Lust had escaped from Ink, he noticed that Ink was more blunt and honest, in a bad way, to people. I mean, it was good he was being honest, but the way he presented it to others, was kinda harsh. Lust stood by Horrors side walking away. He put a hand on his arm and rubbed it uncomfortably. Today was not a good day.

He watched in the corners of his eyes as Ink walked with an emotionless expression. Like he didn't just crush Lust and everything he's ever believed. No doubt, he'd probably do more of that with other people. Well, at least without emotion, they could possibly know if he's the killer or not.

He sighed as he looked down. Horror looked over to Lust and frowned. He didn't like seeing the other upset. He didn't understand why he didn't like seeing Lust down but, it just did. It confused him how and why he felt like this. Why he was willing to risk his life for a simple skeleton. But, he knows if he did die for Lust, he wouldn't regret it. And do it a million times and still never change his actions for the smaller.

He sighed as he wrapped an arm around Lust and held onto him tightly. Lust welcomed the embrace and put his head on his shoulder. He sighed and closed his eyes as he leaned into Horror. Horror rubbed his arm comfortingly. He kissed the others head and lean his head onto the other. They walked with everyone else to their normal spot where they held meetings.

It was quiet.

No one wanted to say anything wrong or do anything that would trigger one another. They stayed silent.

"What are we talking about? We knew it was coming sooner or later." Killer muttered just loud enough for the others to hear.

"Yeah, but it still hurts." Dust spat out.