Chapter 35-Spooky Scary Skeletons

Warning: It's a Halloween Chapter so I'm gonna put all of the warnings here. Gore warning, self harm waring, rape waring, just all of the warnings! So, don't say I didn't warn you. I'm puting all of the warning here on this chapter. It won't be intense but, it's here. Okay enjoy the Halloween chapter. !Warning!

The skeletons all followed Bill to where they normally meet. The stood around the circle waiting for Bill to start.

"Now. I'm sure you all know what day it is?" Bill smirked.

"Uh..... no." Dust said bluntly.

"Dumbass. Check your phone." Ink spoke harshly.

"October 31st. What's so special about tha-"

"OH MY TOBY FOX ITS FUCKING HALLOWEEN!"

"Woah Dream. Calm down." Killer spoke putting his hands up.

"Killer! It's Halloween! I can't just not celebrate it!" Dream bounced excitedly.

"Yeah. Dream always gets excited for holidays and special occasions. He loves to go all out. Once when we were kids he stabbed himself with a knife for a "cool party trick" Nightmare said with air quotations. "That fucked me up as a kid. Amongst other things."

"Sorry." Dream laughed akwardly.

"Not forgiven." Nightamre glared at Dream.

"Oh my gosh! I need a costume! And candies! What kind of candies do you like? I guess M&Ms are good. As well as Twix. But is it the left or the ri-"

"Woah woah Dream. Hold the phone. One, we don't have houses to trick or treat at. And even if there was, I wouldn't trust any candy I got from this place. And, it's Halloween. Not trick or treating. If anything, he'd bring all our worst fears and nightmare's to life."

Dream sighed. "You're right. But I can still be excited about it!"

"Dreamy boys right. For this special occasion, I'll give you all a free pass to leave." Bill smirked.

"What!?"

"You mean, no trial?" Geno questioned.

"Mhmm!" Bill hummed.

"I don't believe it. It's....." Nightmare started.

"It's to good to be true." Cross finished.

"Well we can always go back to the trials and-"

"NOPE! That's fine! That will not be necessary." Dream said quickly.

"Very well." Bill shrugged. "You are all dismissed."

------------------------------------------

With the free break they decided to chill and calm down and catch a break. They talked and chilled and just had fun. But it was getting late fast.

"Ok ok ok! Get this one. I will make your worst fears a reality! And let the world be RUN BY NEGATIVITY!!! " Killer spoke in a deep voice.