Chapter 11-Love not Lust

Lust's pov

Why the heck does wattpad like to autocorrect my name to list?

I mean...

I turned my head away from Error. I couldn't bare seeing him in pain. I can't bare seeing a lot of people in pain. This was hell. Why did people like to see other suffer. I don't understand. People are sick.

After what felt like ages, Error stopped screaming, and the little buzz sounds stopped as well. I sighed I turned around to look at the others.

They all looked mortified.

"Well. That was quite shocking! Heh. Come on strings. If you're not dead that is." Bill looked at Error and touched his shoulder, giving him the cue to go back to join the rest of us. But then we heard a loud beep ring out.

Bill jumped back in surprise. Looking at Error weirdly. Horror perked up as soon as he heard the beep. It seemed everyone else in the Bad guys did as well.

"What in the name of universes is wrong with him? Did I break him? Maybe a slight bit to much electricity." Bill shrugged.

"ERROR! " Ink yelled out, just as worried as everyone else.

I then saw a black thing shoot towards Error and grab him. It retracted into Nightmare's arms. The rest of his gang swarmed Error as he was placed on the floor.

I followed close behind Horror, and stood in the back, horrified at what was happening in front of me.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked in panick.

"He crashed! He has haphephobia the fear of being touched! He seemed to glitch out intensely and he seemed really tensed and shocked when the trial was over pun not intended! There should be some flying screen or something asking if we want to restart or reboot him or something!" Blue quickly explained. I wonder how he knew so much.

Suddenly, a screen popped up just like Blue explained. I read it to myself along with everyone else.

'Error.exe has crashed. Would you look to reboot? Yes? No?'

Nightmare went over and pressed 'Yes'

The screen changed. Now it read.

'Rebooting' with a bar that currently had 1% on the side of it with a sliver of blue in the bar.

What was going on? Is Error a secret robot sent to kill us all? Was he malfunctioning? Was it to much electricity in his system to take in?

A million questions ran through my head. Not sure what to belive and what not to.

"Blue, how do you know so much about Error. Last I checked, only we knew about Error crashing. He said that no one knew because it would be a huge advantage for anyone else." Dust asked looking at Blue.

"Well, before he joined the bad sanses, he might have kidnapped me and kept me in his void to answer a bunch of questions to strange voices from no where?" Blue said with a little akwardness in his voice.

"The creators! You guys can hear them to?" Ink asked in surprise.

"No. Ever since Error let me go, I couldn't hear them anymore. I don't know about Error though." Blue explained to Ink.

"So, you knew about his weakness, and you didn't do anything about it?" Dust asked shocked.

"Well, I didn't think it was fair." Blue said.

I turned back to the screen as the others kept talking. 24%. How long is this gonna take!

"Lust, you good?" I looked over to whoever was talking to me. It was Horror.