Sharing Clothes

Waking up In Bucky's arms never got old, feeling his strong biceps around my body was comforting, it made me feel safe. I could feel his chin resting in the top of my head.
"Buck. . ." I didn't want to get up but I knew we had to.
"Mmh?" He was still asleep
"I'm going to get up now, ok?"
He tightened his grip on me which made me smile.
"No your not" he spoke in a groggy voice
"Yes I am"
I tried to sneak through his arms but he had a good grip on me.
"Bucky!"
He slightly giggled at me trying to overpower him.
"Stop it you idiot!" I tried to push his arms off but his arms wrapped around my waist made it impossible.
"Get off!" I said trying not to smile
He giggled at me again grabbing tighter.
"What's it gonna take to get out of here Barnes?" I tried to deal with him
"I don't know let me think. . . "
I waited for an answer until I noticed he had fallen back asleep. I quickly snuck through his arms and got off the bed. I put on one of Bucky's hoodies and as I turn to go to the bathroom a pair of arms got a hold of my hips and flipped me around. Bucky had me as he sat on the edge of the bed, he put me on top to straddle him.
"Awake now huh?" I grinned
He sweetly kissed me but I pulled away
"When's my date? I have been waiting far too long Mr. Barnes" I said as he stared at my lips
"Tonight."
"What?"
"Does that work for you?"
"Y-yeah, definitely!"
"Good. Now I'm going to hop in the shower-"
"Me too"
He stood in shock for a second and I noticed a smile start to form.
"My own shower smiles!"
"Y-yeah I- I know" he tried to play it off
"Uh-huh" I smiled and gave him a quick kiss goodbye.
I rushed to my room and took a long shower, my head was reeling the whole time. I haven't been on a date, a good one in forever! I didn't know what to wear, where we are going, or who to ask for help. I didn't want to bother Sam with this stuff especially because he's asked me out, and Steve is not the date type. I decided to get Nat and Wanda.
"You are excited aren't you?" Wanda said as she looked through Natasha's closet.
"Yeah of- of course I'm just nervous" I sat on her bed
"You shouldn't be" Nat started "that guy would kill for you"
I looked at her and raised an eyebrow
"Maybe not the best phrasing" she added
"How about this?" Wanda held up a simple red dress
"I wore that when I was undercover working for Stark" Nat grinned "I think it would look nice!"
"I don't know. . ." I said unsure
"Well at least put it on" Wanda said
I slipped the dress on and stood in front of the mirror, the dress was perfect, it fit in all the right places.
"I look-"
A voice cut me off
"Hot!" Sam said as he stood in the doorway
"Thanks Sam" I giggled
"You better hurry up, it's almost 6"
"How'd you-"
"You think your the only one who needed to borrow clothes? Barnes was in my closet all afternoon!"
I grinned
"Thanks Sammie" I hugged him
"You tell Barnes if he gets anything on my bottom up there's going to be trouble"
"You got it! Thanks for the help guys!" I smiled as I walked out. As I entered the living room I saw Bucky standing with a huge smile on his face.

____________________________________
THE date is coming! Thanks for reading!❤️
TikTok: _marvel_zodiacs_