What You Are

Watching combat can be funny,like watching Natasha kick Sam's ass made my day. My big rough and tough Sam getting knocked down hard by Nat genuinely made me smile. Sam got up and looked at me.
"Don't look too happy y/l/n" he said "your up next"
"I'll be fine Sammie" I smirked "it's a cakewalk"
Bucky stood close to me as Loki kept staring. I didn't understand his infatuation with me, maybe it was my attitude or maybe he just wanted to get in my head. Either way I'd show him who was in control.
"Y/n, on the mat." Steve said
"You got it cap!" I returned
I strutted onto the mat and turned to face the group
"Pick your opponent"
"I pick Loki." I stated confidently
Loki grinned
"I'm not sure you want to do that" he spoke smoothly
"Oh I'm sure" I smiled "why don't you just step up to the mat"
"Loki, be careful, remember we are a team now" Thor said
Sam and Bucky laughed
"I don't think we have to worry about that" Sam grinned
"Positions. . . Start" Steve called out
Loki didn't hesitate to throw the first punch, which I dodged. Than another that I dodged, and 3 more that I yet again dodged. I hit him an few times before he tried to kick me. He was getting mad.  I blocked every hit from every angle. I seemed to slip right through his fingers and I could tell it was frustrating him.
"What's wrong?" I said as I ducked under his arm "having trouble with your aim?"
"You inferior-" he began to lift his arm
"I wouldn't make a blade appear if I were you."
He stood in confusion, I could see the gears turning in head.
"Mind reader!" He stated finally getting his grin back
I quickly took advantage of his surprise state and swept his leg out from under him, causing him to land on the ground.
"Not bad for someone inferior huh?" I said walking off the mat
Sam gave me a high five
"That was very impressive, my apologies for underestimating you." Thor spoke
"Wouldn't be the first time, just makes my victory sweeter." I smiled
"I would agree that was impressive." Loki stood up
He gave me an unsettling look that I couldn't wrap my head around. Bucky noticed and put his arm around my waist. I tried my best to ignore Loki and watched the rest of the sparing. Cap beat Bucky, I beat Sam, Wanda beat Thor, and Nat beat cap, Bucky beat Sam . After training we were all drained. I went straight to my room and jumped in the shower. As all my showers, it was full of deep thought and confusion. I tried to look on the bright side of things but it was quite hard considering that someone wanted to wipe out humanity. As I got out of the shower I wrapped myself in a towel and went into my room. I looked through my dresser and heard footsteps behind me, I assumed it was the man who always sneaks into my room.
"I told you I'd come to your room when I was done with my shower buck" I said still facing my dresser
"Well when do I get my visit?" A smooth voice spoke
I turned around to face Loki, I held my towel closer to my body.
"What do you want?" I said with little patience
"My brother and the blond patriot have informed me about you." He said intrigued "you have quite an interesting story"
"Thanks, now can you get out"
"I have more to say to you my dear"
"Well maybe when I'm fully dressed-"
"Do you know what you are?"
"What I am?"
He grinned
"I'm a human with very little patience, so can you get out."
"I suppose the truth isn't in a rush"
I stood in complete confusion
"I will see you later my flower"
Before I could react he walked out the door.
My flower? What the hell was that? 'Do you know what you are?'. I understood this guys was strange but this was worse than I thought. I quickly got dressed and rushed to Bucky, who did not seem happy.
____________________________________ Thanks for reading!❤️