After Stitches

I woke up in Bucky's arms. Wrapped comfortably in his biceps. He was still asleep. He looked so peaceful and calm, I'm glad he wasn't worrying for once. I slipped out of his grip and made my way to my bathroom. I turned on the water and got undressed for my shower. I stood with the hot water running down my body. It kinda stung my gunshot wound, but the doctor said it's good for it. After a night cuddling with Bucky I knew what we had wasn't a phase. He made it clear to me that he cares. . . A lot. Which meant I'd have to talk to Sam. My best friend. He wouldn't be happy, he'd probably not talk to me for a bit. So how could I break it to him easily?Stressful thoughts ran through my head, enough thoughts to distract me. I looked at the floor and noticed blood. I was shocked and confused until I glanced down at my wound. It's was bleeding like crazy! I quickly put on my bra and underwear. I put my towel on the blood and walked back into my room. Bucky's eyes grew wide at the fact I was half naked.
"Holy s-" he stopped himself "did you uh, forget your clothes?"
I could tell he was looking at my body but trying not to make it obvious. I was tempted to read his mind but I had to stay focused on the fact I was bleeding badly. I lifted my towel slightly to show him the blood.
"Holy shit!" He rushed over to me to get a closer look "We have to get you to the infirmary!"
"Get Sam first." I said
". . . Are you going to put in some clothes?" He seemed territorial.
"Bucky!!!"
"Ok, ok"
He rushed down the hall as I slowly walked to the door. He got Sam. Sam rushed over and looked at the wound.
"Come on." He said not missing a beat.
They both walked me to the infirmary. Sam held onto me as Bucky cleared the way. It was sweet having both my boys with me. The doctor laid me on the bed.
"Open wound, and she's-" Sam started
"She's bleeding" Bucky cut him off
"I'm fine, just need more stitches." I tried to calm my  boys down.
"Ok, guys I need you out, I'll call you in when we're done." The doctor explained
Bucky was reluctant to leave but Sam pushed him out. It was probably stressful for smiles to see me bleed after the dream he had last night, but he's strong. And so is Sam, Sam is one of the strongest guys I know. . . So he should take the me and Bucky news well. . . Maybe. He deserved to know. After stitches, I would tell him.

____________________________________Thanks for reading!❤️