Morning person

Friday alerted everyone awake at the freakin crack of dawn. I could barley open my eyes I was so tired. I dragged myself out of my comfy bed, grabbed my bag and headed to the jet. Nat was already in the pilot seat. They boys weren't there yet.
"Hey y/n" she said
"Hey Nat" my voice was low and scratchy
"Not a morning person?" She was amused by me
"How'd you guess" I smiled
"I've been meaning to talk to you"
"What's up Nat?" My eyes still heavy
"You and Bucky. . ."
"Me and Bucky?"
"Come on, I see him sneak into your room a lot."
"There's no sneaking, he just drops in to says hi"
"That's a long hello. . ."
"Ugh yeah" I looked down and a smile started to form on my face.
"Listen, I'm not judging, I'm actually happy for you, just be careful. I can tell he likes you, ever since you came he has been different." She smirked
"I'm just worried about-"
"Sam." She finished my sentence
"Yeah" my smile faded
"I understand, he is in love with you, but if he wants to be a good friend he will be accepting."
"Knowing Sam that probably won't happen, he's not Bucky's #1 fan"
"But he is yours . . ."
My smile reappear thinking about the friendship Sam and I shared, he means the world to me. Just as I sat down the boys came through the door.
"Who's ready to kick ass?" Sam said full of energy as he plopped down next to me.
"How are you so awake?" I said, voice still groggy
"Come on sunshine! Wake up!" He playfully shook me.
"Alright! alright!" I smiled trying to wake up "Good morning smiles."
"Good morning doll" he smirked at me and gave a subtle wink only I noticed.
We started flying. the flight was short but I still managed a quick nap as I lay my head on sam's shoulder. My nerves started acting up the closer to Virginia we got. I think Sam knew it too because he grabbed my hand 10 minutes before landing. When we finally landed we set up shop in a hotel outside the small town Borris was in. We dropped off our clothes and prepared our weapons. Bucky came into my room while I was alone as a final good luck.
"Hey doll," he said with a slight smile "I ugh- I want you to know I'm here with you, for everything that happens today."
"Thanks Buck" I said staring at the ground nervously
"I mean it you know" he grabbed both my hands "I'm here every step of the way."
"Really trying hard for that date huh?" I grinned and looked him in the eyes.
"The idea of taking you on a date is motivating, but I- I care about you, a lot" he smiled sweetly
"I know smiles, and I feel the same." I put my hand on his cheek
"You-" he stopped
"I what?"
"Never mind"
Nat called out from the hallway that it was time to go.
"We should go" he said, I could tell he wanted to say more
"Wait" I leaned in and kissed him "ok now I'm ready"
____________________________________what's going to happen with Borris?!?!?! Thanks for reading❤️