Safe House

Opening my eyes and facing him was a view I could never get tired of. His long eyelashes covering the light blue eyes that always seemed to stare back at me. That grin he got when he noticed I was finally awake, and the scruff that surrounded it. My smiles.
His hand softly caressed my bare arm and we lay there, just admiring each other.
"How are you so beautiful?" He asked in a deep groggy voice
The corners of my mouth lifted
"Just look at you," he continued as he put his hand in my hair "how did I get so lucky?"
I gave him and short but sweet kiss and pulled away
"I wish we met sooner" I said calmly
"If we met any sooner I would have tried to kill you."
"You did try to kill me . . . But you failed"
"Thank god I did! My life would have been a mess!"
I smirked
"Speaking of messes, your room took some damage"
"Yeah . . . Not my finest moment"
"You know what your finest moment was?" I smirked mischievously
"And what would that be?" He said grinning
"Last night when you did that move on me and-"
Sam opened the door cutting me off from my very suggestive sentence.
"Sam!" I said lifting the blankets to make sure I was covered
"Sorry should have knocked, are you guys- OH!" Sam closed his eyes "you guys naked under there?!"
"Yes. We are. So if you don't mind-" Bucky said bluntly
"Uh-uh! Cap needs y/n right now! No more . . . No more of this!" He backed out of the room
I turned to Bucky and smiled with embarrassment. He was not amused by Sam or the way he broke the moment.
"Don't worry Mr.Barnes" I said placing a kiss on his lips "we will continue this later!"
I got up and threw on some clothes. Apparently I was taking to long because Sam knocked on the door and told me to hurry up. I rushed out the door and Sam started to walk me to Cap.
"That was disturbing!" He said
"You could have knocked." I returned
"There were times when I could just open your door and find you peaceful sitting on your bed."
"The problem was I wasn't in MY bed, you should have known"
"Whatever, let me just forget what happened"
I laughed at his childish attitude. Bucky ran from behind us finally catching up.
"There's Casanova, glad to see you wearing clothes!" Sam said
"Knocking Sam. It's polite." He bluntly returned
"Yeah whatever"
The rest of the way was silent but luckily it was short. I walked into the conference room and Steve sat at the head of the table, Thor stood next to him.
"Is it time for questioning?" I asked
"Yes, we need to know what happened from start to finish." Steve answered
"Alright go ahead."
"Where did he take you immediately after the bifrost?"
"Well I passed out, all I know is that I woke up in a small . . . I don't know how to explain it, it wasn't a house, but it wasn't the palace. It was almost like a small palace, but in the woods."
"Ah yes, the safe house, the royal family is to hide there if there is any severe threat to Asgard." Thor added
"And you didn't think to look there sooner?" Sam questioned
"We found her didn't we!" Thor crossed his arms
"Next question," Steve continued "Did Loki hurt you physically?"
"No, he forced me to eat dinner with him and he wanted to have long talks so I could get to know him. He told me he wanted me to see the real him."
"So no acts of rage?"
"Well he threw a table and broke some glass, I was challenging his authority, he didn't like it."
"So you stood up for yourself? Didn't show fear?"
"No, we all know that's not my style. I told him off, yelled at him, then he had a fit and left for a while."
"That's my girl" Sam said glaring at me
"how'd you get out of the 'safe house'?"
"There was a balcony, I tied sheets and fabrics together to make a rope, so that I could climb down. It didn't reach the ground but I was able to land without breaking anything." I said as Bucky sat next to me, he put his hand on my legs for comfort.
"And then what? You ran to the palace?"
"No . . . Well I did start running, but a guard found me."
"A guard?" Thor asked seeming confused
"Yes. A royal guard."
He scrunched his eyebrows
"What?" I asked
"The location of that safe house is hidden from everyone but the royal family. Incase guards of the throne give its location to the enemy. That whole area of Asgard is forbidden."
I looked at Steve confused
"So who- your father saw the guard bring me in, why didn't he question it?" I turned back to Thor
"Did you tell him where you were?" Thor responded
"No"
"That is why."
"So your telling me that . . ." I couldn't get the words out, not out of sadness but out of confusion.
"It was Loki. It had to have been." Bucky said next to me.
____________________________________Thanks for reading!❤️