New Addition

"There is some news," Steve said with a serious expression.
I walked over to Sam and he put his arm around me.
"Should we be worried?" I questioned looking at Bucky and then back at Steve
"I don't believe so," the muscly blond spoke "Pardon my rudeness, let me introduce myself, I'm Thor of Asgard"
"Yes, I have seen you before" I smiled holding out my hand "I'm Y/n"
He lifted my hand and kissed it instead of a shake
Bucky stepped forward
"So what's the news?" He asked
"Loki-" Steve started but I cut him off
"Loki? The one who tried to take over earth?" I asked crossing my arms
"Yes, Thor is bringing him here"
"Why would he do that?" Bucky asked
"I'm afraid earth is in danger, and Loki knows how to help us." Thor added
"Thor has assured us that Loki is under control, and if not, I know a few people who'd like to take care of him" Steve said
"So when is he coming?" I questioned
Bucky turned to me with a surprised look
"Your ok with this?" He seemed slightly upset
"Your not?"
He stayed silent
"He comes tomorrow morning," Thor spoke to stop the tension "we will explain the threat we are facing then"
Bucky had his arms crossed with a mad expression, I had never seen him like that.
"Ok." I said taking off my shoes "it was great to meet you Thor, I'm going to head to my room for now. See you guys later"
I started walking away knowing that everyone needed a moment to process what was happening, I also wanted to give Bucky a moment to cool off. I didn't know what he was upset about but I wasn't going to question it. Sam followed me to my room.
"Hey you alright?" He asked caringly
"Yeah,I'm fine, how are you?"
"I'm good. . .well good considering that the earth is apparently in danger"
"Yeah. . ."
"Thoughts on Loki?"
"Give him a shot. I thought you would be more upset about him sammie."
"Hey if he steps out of line I have an excuse to kick his ass"
"Good point" I grinned at him
I sat on my bed and Sam put on one of my records.
"And the date?" He asked
"It was good, easy. I was scared it would get awkward but it didn't."
"How'd you like the ice skating?"
"Who knew men gossiped more than women"
"Hey I just helped him brainstorm a little that's all!"
I smirked
"It was great. . .it was perfect!"
Sam hugged me
"I'm glad y/l/n"
There was a knock at the door, I turned to see Bucky
"I'll see you in the morning" Sam said as he started walking, as he passed Bucky he spoke again "I'm still watching you Barnes"
I smiled and got up, and Bucky sat on my bed. He just sat there as I brushed my hair and started to take off my makeup.
"I- I'm nervous" he finally spoke
"About what smiles?"
"About this new guy"
"And why is that?"
"This guy is a monster, he- he tried to take over the world."
"And?"
"And?! And now he's just gonna walk in here like family?"
"No, not like family. Like a guy trying to get a fresh start."
He sat there with an angry expression
"That doesn't sound familiar to you?" I asked "A man known for killing finding his way back to the light side and trying to be better?"
He didn't speak
"It sounds familiar to me, because I ended up really caring for someone just like that." I said walking over to him
"I- I just-"
"What smiles?"
"I just don't want to let this guy in and have him hurt the team. . . Or- or you"
"He won't."
"But what if he does? If I ended up trusting this guy and he came after you and- and- hurt you. I'd never be able to live with myself!"
I put my hands on his face, his big blue eyes look right into mine.
"That's not going to happen! Your not going to let me get hurt. I won't let me get hurt! And if that guy tried anything we both know I could kick his ass"
Bucky slightly smiled. I pushed him so he fell back onto the bed. He just lay there peacefully. . . Until he noticed I was taking off my dress.
"Woah doll!" He said staring
"What? I'm just slipping into something more comfortable. . . Is that ok with you?" I said mischievously
"Y- yes that's fine with me, please continue"
I smiled and put on some pjs, than I laid beside him and cuddle up to him. He lifted my chin and gave me a kiss and we peacefully fell asleep.
____________________________________Ooooo Loki is on his way! Thanks for reading!❤️