History Book

To summarize training . . . I kicked ass. I had Bucky on the ground 90% of the time, and we landed in some interesting positions that Bucky seemed to like.  He had this weird smirk on his face the whole time. After training I went back to my room, and of course, like the dog he is he followed me.
"Get out!" I said grabbing clothes
"No." He said sitting on my bed
"Getting bold, Mr.Barnes?"
"Maybe. . ." He grabbed my hips
"Well, I'M taking a shower, so you should leave." I got out of his grasp to tease.
"You think I haven't seen what you look like in the shower doll?" His smirk return "am I the only one remembering last night?"
I rolled my eyes trying to hide my grin
"Ok big shot, stay here then."
I walked into my bathroom and grabbed a towel. I took out all my lotions and oils and laid them out on the sink. I started to undress as I heard shouting from outside. In just a bra and underwear I stepped outside to see what the noise was. It was Bucky . . . and Loki. Loki's eyes began to travel as Bucky rushed and grabbed a blanket to cover me.
"What are you doing doll?!" He said wrapping me up
"I thought someone was hurt I wasn't thinking about the clothes I was wearing!" I said grabbing the edge of the blanket
"Or lack there of, but I'm not complaining" Loki added with a grin
Bucky turned to him puffing out his chest, I grabbed his shoulder to calm him down.
"Why are you here Loki?" I said composing myself
"I have brought you a gift" he made deep eye contact as he held up a book "Its the history of your true home"
The cover read 'Asgard: Land of Gods'. I took it from his hand cautiously.
"Thank you Loki, now if you don't mind I was about to shower"
"I don't mind at all, should I wait for you out here?"
Bucky clenched his jaw as Loki spoke
"Wait for me? What more do you have to say?" I grabbed Bucky's hand
"Well I'm going to read the book to you, I will be able to answer any questions you may have." His smile grew bigger
"She can read herself," a small smirk started on his face "or I can read to her when we are laying in bed together."
Loki gave a nasty look at Bucky and then turned to me.
"It's just a small amount of time, don't you wish to learn about your history?" Loki asked
"I will think about it" I responded
"Fine." He glared back at Bucky "what's wrong Romeo? Scared the prophecy speaks truth?"
"She could never love a greasy low life like you. You barley even know her."
"Oh but I will!"
"Ok you two! That's enough!" I said intervening "loki out. Bucky sit on the bed and calm down."
They both looked at me and then did what they were told. I was able to shower peacefully and clear my mind. We have been waiting for the alert about Baldr for days and it could happen any moment, I had two men fighting over me, one of those men were delusional, and I just found out I'm a demigod, how's that for a crazy life?
____________________________________Wanted to throw in a short chapter cuz I haven't posted in a little bit. Thanks for reading!❤️