New friends and old ones

After hours of training Steve finally let us go. I jumped right into a cold shower. I knew the Avengers was the big leagues, but I threw an unbelievable amount of punches. The steam fill my shower as I took deep breaths. I tried to clear my mind but the last day had left me overwhelmed. I was so grateful to be in such an amazing place, it was just a lot to take in. As I washed shampoo out of my hair I heard someone screaming from my room.
"Y/N," I could tell it was Sam
"YEAH"
"WANNA GRAB DINNER, WE ARE HAVING CHINESE!"
"YEAH, GIVE ME TEN MINUTES"
"ALRIGHT!"
I expected him to leave so I walked into my room in just a towel. There he was sitting on my bed.
"Jesus Sam!"
"What did I scare you?!"
"I'm in a towel loser, get out!"
"I can see that your in a towel," he looked me up and down
"I'm going to throw something at you"
He laughed
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" He smirked "I'll go, meet me in the garage"
"Ok!"
I quickly got dressed and headed to the garage. We eventually made it to a simple little Chinese restaurant. It smelt amazing!
"You really kicked ass today" Sam said as he sat down
"Yeah, still gonna be sore in the morning"
"Yeah, you'd think a nice guy like Steve would take it easy on you," he smirked "you'll get used to it"
"I felt kinda bad crushing smiles"
"Bucky? Nah, that guy deserved it"
"What?"
"He tried to kill us!"
"It's not that simple, he was brainwashed"
"Yeah, yeah, I guess your right" he seemed annoyed "I don't like him calling you doll"
"Your so weird you know that"
"What do you mean"
"You were fine with the guy before I came," I looked at my food "and, and now you don't like him"
"Just protective, that's all, you know I care about you!"
"I know Sammie" I took a sip of my drink "you know I couldn't read visions mind"
"Does that guy have a mind?"
"Guess not"
The rest of the meal was more light hearted, we spent a lot of time trying to figure out what vision was and how he works. I always ended up laughing with Sam, even if it was something stupid he could find a way to make it funny. When we finally got home I went to bed, we got home pretty late. Time flies when your having fun. As I started drifting into sleep I heard a loud scream. . .