Chapter 37

[Unedited]

**

Namjoon couldn't concentrate on anything.

Photo shoot after photo-shoot, some interviews in between, two dress rehearsals and a dance practice later, halfway through which Namjoon stumbled, missing a beat and messing up the choreography of their new song - he had given up.

Things were a mess, in his head and in front of him. And Namjoon just wanted to just lie down and do nothing.

"Sorry...sorry-" He apologized quickly, upon missing the step, even though no one blamed him for it. 

It was their first practice after a long day of work, a few mistakes were a part of the process.

But Namjoon in his current state of mind, wasn't thinking much. In fact he wanted to race back to Yoongi's room right this moment, and check up on Nora, and maybe help her heal.

He could do neither, though, not without raising suspicion from the other five members.

 And so, Namjoon settled for avoiding the members', for the most part of their schedule for the day. 

It was for the best.

Namjoon didn't trust his tongue, his mouth to keep the secret for long. Still, as long as no one made an effort to ask him about it, Namjoon was sure he could keep his trap shut.

His mind returned back to the myth, he had left in lying on the bed in Yoongi's room. 

Was Nora healed yet? Was Sumi able to patch up her wounds? Will she wake up this time?

These thoughts kept running in his head, and Namjoon couldn't ignore them. 

He tried hard to keep focus, to move his body, mimicking the dance steps Mr. Son had taught them, but it was all in vain.

He couldn't do it. Too much had happened, too many things had gone wrong, and Namjoon was lost in the midst of the storm.

He glanced to the side, at his Yoongi hyung, who was practicing the dance in one corner of the room. To anyone else, Yoongi looked fine, a determined expression on his face, and sweat gleaming on his forehead from hours of practice.

But Namjoon knew better.

Yoongi hyung was the same as him, mind troubled and unable to focus on the things in front of him. 

Earlier in the day, Yoongi forgot to change out of his work clothes, and walked in to the photoshoot, wearing his usual 'Fear Of God' white t-shirt and black jeans. 

The others had laughed at him, laughed at his forgetfulness and went about their work. 

It wasn't anything new. Sometimes members rushed over to the location, and didn't bother changing, and then their managers and stylists had to double back to get them the right costumes.

Mishaps like these happened to them all the time. 

Still, Namjoon was sure his hyung had just changed into something lying around in the room, and not bothered to check in the mirror. 

Twice, his hyung had slipped, and lost footing while dancing behind Taehyung. He was quick to cover it up though, hiding behind the younger, and Mr. Son had missed it. 

Namjoon didn't know whether to feel glad about the fact that he wasn't the only one lost in his head. 

Should he feel relieved that both he and Yoongi were struggling to focus, or worry that one of the other members would notice it.