Chapter 28

[Unedited]

**

Nora thought she would find some peace in the restroom. 

She thought it would be a good time to clean up after the fight with the Furie, to wash-off the gunk left on her body by that creature, and figure out how to hide her new injuries from the boys.

She thought no one would bother coming up to the restroom near the rooftop.

Nora thought wrong.

"Are you alright?" someone asked.

She was hunched over, face inches from the sink, and tap water running over the side of her cheek.

Of course she wasn't alright. Far from it, actually.

But she had hoped no one would find out about it.

Nora glanced to her side, peering at the intruder from between the strands of her wet hair. She wasn't ready to show her bloodied face just yet.

The person's hands came into view. Pale skin, milky-white and almost translucent under the light. Blue-green veins stood out beneath the smooth skin, and those fingers twitched under the attention.

Nora got a feeling she had seen those hands somewhere...recently.

She dared to look up at the clothes the intruder was wearing.

Skinny black jeans, ripped at the knees and a plain black t-shirt, frayed at the edges and faded from overuse.

There was nothing much that Nora got from the attire, and she let out a frustrated sigh. No way to avoid this meeting now, Nora thought.

A part of her wondered what this person thought about her, and the mess she had made.

There was red water slowly trickling down the drain, loads of crumpled paper towels beside her, with which Nora had tried to wipe away the dark blood from her clothes and failed, and her glass sword that Nora had forgotten to conceal from human eyes.

The person was going to think she was a freak, of course.

Who in their right mind would carry a sword around with them?

There was no doubt in her head. She would be labeled as a weirdo, an idiot who had decided to play dress-up at such an ungodly hour.

"I-I saw you before-" The person started to say, and stopped.

Nora turned, realizing where she had seen those hands. She remembered.

"Mr. Min-" Nora whispered, too scared to say anything else.

This was bad.

Min Yoongi, one of the band members, someone she had met a couple hours ago, and who had seen her as an intruder back then, was standing beside her.

His first impression of Nora was that she was a stalker. But now, seeing the mess around her, and a nameless sword by her side - what was Yoongi going to think about it all?

"I-uh..."

Yoongi tried to hide the shock, but his face gave him away. Still he didn't talk about it, instead his eyes took in her state, and he leaned against the side of the counter, arms crossed on his chest, waiting for her to speak.

"I-I don't think so. I-I don't think you have seen me before-" Nora said, but it ended in a hurried mumble.

Blood welled up in her mouth and Nora turned away.