Chapter 18

*

"W-What do we do?" Namjoon had kept a steady grasp on this new reality, until Nora told him about the possible Furie attack tonight. 

His voice was soft, with a slight tremble hidden beneath those words.

Hearing that fear made Nora groan on the inside. If only there was a way to avoid-

Just then a curious sound echoed in the room - a low rumble, barely audible unless one was paying close attention.

Since no one had spoken, Nora could hear it clearly.

She looked up to see Taehyung clutching at his stomach, his face and neck sporting a bright red blush, and his eyes staring at the wall in front of him. "S-Sorry." he mumbled.

"I didn't get the time to eat anything after the concert, because-"

Right...the two of them barely had any time to grab something to eat. Namjoon had followed Nora once he was backstage, and Taehyung had followed him, later.

"I understand." Nora stood up. "I'll -"

"Where are you going?" Namjoon stopped her, before she could walk away.

"Aren't you hungry? I was going to-"

"Yes, but you aren't going anywhere looking like that-" he pointed at Nora's leg, which still needed treatment. "You aren't Mr. Worth right now. If you go downstairs, with your-" he waved a hand, unable to find the right word for Nora's messy appearance.

"Bloody attire?" Nora prompted, a small smile on her lips.

Although she knew that wasn't the word Namjoon was looking for, but the sight was too comical - the way, he was trying so hard to describe her dress without appearing rude.

She didn't mind it though.

In the last couple centuries, Nora had such moments, where her appearance was beyond recognition, hideous even. And one time Sumi had even failed to notice her because Nora was dressed as a man.

Compared to her past, bizarre attire, this one was much better.

Though, Nora did agree with Namjoon on this point, that she would attract unwanted attention if she stepped out without fixing her dress. It had red smudges and wrinkles all over, and a slight tear over her knee.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. But..."

"Yeah-" Namjoon gave up trying to find a word to fit her appearance, and went along with Nora's description.

"Hyung? Nora-ssi-" Taehyung called, before moving to stand in front of the door. "You don't have to worry yourself about this. I'll go downstairs, and get us something to eat."

"Okay." Namjoon nodded. "That would be great. I'll have our usual, japchae, and you-"

He stopped mid-sentence, frowning at Nora.

"What? What is it?" Nora looked down at her leg, wondering if the bleeding was what caught his attention.

"Uh...I actually don't know if...if myths like you...eat? Uh...do you eat human food?"

"Oh-" Nora looked up at the two members, watching her with curious eyes, before "pfft-"

She couldn't hold it in, and bend over, a short bark of laughter spilling from her lips at the question. It wasn't something she had expected.

Nora had thought the first real question Namjoon would throw at her, would be about her powers, or her life as a myths or the many tricks she had up her sleeve. Anything but this-