Chapter 43

[Wrote this in a rush, so please ignore the typos. I'll make the changes tomorrow :) !]

[Unedited]

**

"Jimin-ah-"  

"I'm sorry."

"Stop it. I don't want to hear anything from you."

"But-"

"No matter how many times you say sorry, it won't change my mind, Tae." Jimin turned his face away from a guilt-ridden Taehyung, and turned his attention to the stranger in the room - the girl asleep on Yoongi hyung's bed.

"You hid the truth from me, and Hobi hyung. And I found out about it, from Namjoon hyung."

"Not from you-" Jimin glanced to his side, where Taehyung was fidgeting with his hands, eyes cast-down and glum face. "But from our leader."

"First the death threat, and now this-" Jimin muttered under his breath, trying his best to keep the growing rage at bay.

Why were they doing this to him? 

He wasn't a child anymore. He could handle matters like an adult, and work towards making their situation better. His mental health was strong enough to handle all kinds of threats, including one that claimed to harm him on stage.

"Jiminie, please-" Namjoon stepped forward, eyes darting between Taehyung and Jimin. "It's not all his fault. I hid-"

"I know that!" Jimin snapped at his hyung, surprising Namjoon and the others.

He wasn't usually this agitated, ready for a fight, in front of his members. 

The boys were his family, and even with misunderstandings in the air, Jimin was careful to never lash out at them.

His frustration stemmed from the fact that the myths were in the room with them, and Jimin was having a difficult time, accepting their current situation.

What if they were playing with him and the members? What if it was all a lie?

Jimin had a special hatred for those pretentious bastards who would do anything to get their way, speak nonsensical words, weaving a story that naive, curious minds believed, and fell deeper into the web of lies, accepting it as truth in their hearts.

Jimin loathed such people.

And if Nora or the other girl...what was her name? Summi-? 

Yoongi hyung had said as much, Jimin remembered. 

If these two girls were anything like the people Jimin had dealt with in the past, then he would make sure they suffered. 

No one got away with lying to their group, to BTS, to his six brothers, without facing the consequences.

"Jimin-ah please listen-"

"No." Jimin shook his head, and walked closer to the bed. "I don't want to hear anything from you either, hyung."

He closed his eyes and ignored the tired sigh that Namjoon let out from behind him. 

It didn't matter what others said, Jimin had already made up his mind.

He needed to get to the bottom of this story, this new development by himself, and nothing Namjoon said, would change it.

It's not as if he didn't trust Namjoon or his judgements. 

He had faith in his hyung, and understood why they needed to hide the presence of Nora and the other girl, from their staff and the then, clueless members.