Chapter 30

**

The silence between them was deafening.

Namjoon didn't utter another word after Yoongi suggested that the three of them head over to his room.

Namjoon followed behind them, like a shadow.

The girl on the other hand, wasn't as quiet.

Yoongi watched from the sides, as Nora stopped herself from looking behind her, at Namjoon. She peeked at the younger, twice, thrice and each time the expression on her face changed, sometimes guilty, sometimes panicky, and sometimes frustrated.

If only Yoongi had a clue about what she was thinking.

What kind of secrets were the two hiding from him? Yoongi wondered.

He and the other members were always together, either for work or for pleasure. Which member, met up with whom, on what day, everybody knew about it.

When one spends every waking hour together, there aren't as many secrets one can keep hidden.

Namjoon met the girl, before any of the others. He knew her, and kept their acquaintance a secret from the members.

But for how long?

If the girl had followed them till here, someone must have seen her before, right? None of the security staff mentioned anything about spotting the strange girl before.

Even if no one noticed, Mr. Lee would know. He was always at the top of his game, following their security protocols to the letter. He always made sure to keep the boys safe. The rest came later.

Mr. Lee would have given the boys a heads-up if some random girl was spotted near concert arena, or the building they were currently staying in.

The girl and Namjoon must have met each other recently. Maybe a couple hours before?

But then again, Yoongi was looking at this from a person's point of view, a human's point of view.

And this Nora...

He was certain, the girl, Nora, wasn't quite human. She had to be something supernatural.

Her wounds, the amount of blood she had lost, was far more then any human being could survive. Yoongi had watched her cough up her insides, and had seen Nora bleeding all over the floor as well.

No...no human could withstand it nor walk after going through such an ordeal.

They would have been strapped to a ventilator, struggling to breath properly.

Beside him, Nora was doing a great job at keeping it all together, at appearing human-like...which begged the question-

Who was she?

What was she?

"I think the origin of myths came from us, from humans, and our need to feel the presence of a greater power beside ourselves. We cling to these powers, rely on them and hope they will help us, protect us." Yoongi had said, once, while arguing with Namjoon about the existence of myths.

Now, he wasn't so sure.

They all knew about the myths from Namjoon.

The younger's obsession with finding stories and books related to such creatures, such myths was how Yoongi got introduced to the subject, the first time.

Yoongi, like the others, supported his hobby, and never judged Namjoon. If the younger wanted access to some classified library, some room that held possible secrets to the history of myths, Yoongi made sure to work with their team, and figure a way to get Namjoon what he wanted.