Chapter 9 : Switched Bento

Hey! So yesterday was my birthday, 2nd may, but I think it was the worst day of my life. U don't have to know why. So here's the the chapter. ENJOY!!!

"Hey, did you heard? Sakura Haruno was with an Uchiha this morning!" A girl whispered to her friends, not wanting for the pink haired girl to hear.

"Of course we know! Rumours spread like wildfire ya know." Another girl whispered back.

Sakura looked to the left and then right. She was worried because everybody were staring at her. She had no idea why. Sakura stared at her table, avoiding everyone's gaze. Suddenly the door to her classroom slid open.

"Okay class, please sit down and open your books n the page where we continued last time."

Everyone sat down and opened their books.

#

The school bell rang, telling them it was lunch time. She saw Tobi, Hidan, Naruto, Sasuke and Shikamaru leaving without her. Sakura walked alone outside her classroom with her bento in hand and with her head down. Suddenly, someone stopped her. Sakura raised her head and saw it was Sasori.

"Why are you standing in my way, Akasuna-san?" Sakura said with a blank expression.

"Akasuna.... San?" Sasori raised an eyebrow at her.

Sakura stared at him and he starred back.

"If you don't wanna say anything, then I'll be taking my leave." Sakura walked around him and went straight ahead.

Sasori grabbed her arm, stopping her from her tracks.

"What do you want?" Sakura surrendered.

"What's your business with Madara?" Sasori said dangerously.

"Why? It's none of your business anyway." Sakura pulled her arm back, violently.

Sasori widen his eyes in shock at her actions. Sakura continued on walking straight to the cafeteria. Sasori narrowed his eyes in suspicion behind her back.

She went to sit on one of the tables. She heard murmurs and whispers through out the whole cafeteria. She could feel all eyes on her. Sakura ignored the feeling and ate her bento. But someone stopped her again by slamming his/her hands on the table. Sakura looked up and saw Karin. The girl who likes to cling on Sasuke to much.

"Hello there. Where are your friends? And where's Sasuke-kun? It's been a long time since I've seen him." Said Karin dreamily.

"Hey, Uchiha Obsessor." Said Sakura.

"HUH?! What did you say big forehead?!!"

"He's at that table over there." Sakura pointed her finger at a table that was far away from hers.

"Where?! OH! There you Sasuke-kun~!!" Karin ran towards the table that Sakura pointed.

Sasuke raised his head at the sound of a familiar voice. He sighed. Atsuko raised her head, wondering on who was calling the Uchiha seductively.

"Oh, Sasuke-kun~! I've missed you so much!" Karin sat next to Sasuke and was trying to snuggle him.

"Um, who is this Sasuke?" Atsuko asked sweetly.

"No one."

"HUH?!! Who're you?!! A Whore?!" Karin let out her tomboyish voice.

'What the fuck did you say bitch?!!' Atsuko thought.

Sasuke sighed.

'This is gonna be a long day.' He thought.

#

After lunch break, the bell rang telling the students to go back to their classes. Sakura walked towards her class like other students, with an empty bento in hand. While she was walking, she saw a man that came from the left corridor. Everyone already went to their classes and she was the only one left. She stopped. The man turned his head towards her. They stared at each other for a moment, he then started to walk towards her. He handed her a bento.

"Why are you here? And why are you giving me this?"

"My bento and yours were switched."

Sakura looked at the bento that was in her hand and then looked at the one that was in his. 'No wonder it looked different.' She thought to herself.

"Gomen, but I already ate it. Don't worry, you can eat mine since I ate yours." Sakura scratched the back of her head. Sakura looked at her watch and realized that she was late.

"Sorry, I'm late for class. See you you later, Madara." Sakura smiled and ran to her class.

Madara stared at her running form with his hand clutched tightly.

#

The bell rang. The students packed up, ready to go home. Sakura took her shoes on the shelf, wore it and walked away from the school. The sky was gloomy. Sakura walked slowly with her bangs shadowed her eyes while staring on the ground. The gloomy sky made her look even gloomier. Everyone avoided her as if she was a freak. Suddenly, someone grabbed her wrist from behind. She turned around.

'Ugh... What now?' She thought.

"Sakura-chan! I called you many times but you didn't hear me." Tobi pouted behind his mask that covered half of his face.

Sakura pulled her hands back violently and her eyes widen with anger mixed with sadness. Tobi took a step back with shock. Sakura faced her head down to the ground and placed her clutching hands on her chest.

"Don't touch me..."

"S-Sakura..... Chan?"

Tobi went to grab her, but she took a few steps back. Sakura turned around and ran hurriedly to her home.

#

Sakura stopped as she arrived in front of her house and kept on panting. She went inside, took off her shoes, and walked upstairs to her room. Sakura put her bag next to the desk and threw herself on the bed.

"It's okay Sakura... You'll be moving out soon... So there's nothing to worry about." Sakura said to herself.

Knock! Knock!

"Sakura, honey, we need to talk." Her mother sounded serious.

"I'll be out in a moment."

"Okay, I'll be waiting downstairs."

Sakura heard her mother's footsteps walking away. She changed into her casual clothes and walked downstairs. She saw her mother sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed.

"Uhm... Am I... In trouble?" Hoping that she won't get in trouble with whatever she did.

"No. It's about the plan." Sakura's mother smiled sweetly.