Chapter 2 : Theme Park

"Ugh. I don't wanna go to school today. Tomorrow's weekend anyway." I sat up from my bed and started to stretch. "Mmmmnnn~."

I looked at the clock, and it was 11:00 A.M. Straight. 'I'm already late for school too.' Suddenly someone burst into my room. "Sakura! Why didn't you go to school?!" It was mom and she looked..... Angry.

"I'm sick okaa-san." I lied and made a sick look.

"Oh! Sorry for screaming at you honey!" She ran to me and hugged me tightly while rubbing her cheek against mine. "I'm gonna make soup for ya, how's that sound?" She asked with a sweet soft voice.

"That would do." I smiled at her.

"Okay, I'll be right back" she went out and closed my room door.

'That was close. I'm glad she's been like that since I was born.' I sighed.

'I bet they're hanging out with Atsuko again. What am I thinking?! They just met her like for a day! They can't be best buds already.' A worried smile was plastered on my face. Suddenly a tear dropped from my eyes and flowed down on my face. 'Eh? Why am I crying? They just met her and became best buds so why am I crying? I should be happy that we get to have a new friend right? But how come I feel like they don't wanna hang out with anymore?' I held out my hand and caught the tear that was dropping. I stared at it for a moment. I put my face on the pillow while clutching on it.

I was crying.

Suddenly my room door opened.

"Sakura?!" My mom put the soup on my table and ran to me.

"Sakura what's wrong?!" My mom asked me but I ignored her. I feel bad for ignoring her though. I just can't tell her my situation. I then said "nothing okaa-san. It's just that the pain is too much." I sobbed.

"It's okay Saku-chan. Here eat the soup first and then the pain killers." She grabbed the soup and gave it to me. I hugged her "arigatou... Okaa-san." I said between my sobs.

"It's okay Sakura-chan..." She rubbed my back. "The pain will go away after you eat your soup. Now hurry before it gets cold."

"Hai okaa-san." And so I ate the soup that she made for me.

NORMAL POV

To Sakuras' friends.

"Sakura's never absent before. I wonder what happen." Said Hinata

"Yeah, maybe she's sick or somethin'." Said Temari.

"Maybe we should go visit her after school." Said Ino with a smile.

""Yeah! Let's go visit Saku-chan!" Said Tobi.

While they were talking about Sakura, a frown appeared on Atsukos' face. She didn't like them talking about her. She changed the topic, "hey, let's go to the theme park today. It's Friday anyway." Said Atsuko with a cheerful voice while clasping her hands together.

"Yeah! That would be fun!" Said Ino with an excited expression.

"But what about Saku-chan?" Tobi said with a pout.

"It's okay, we can just go visit her after we go to the theme park!" Said Atsuko with a smile plastered on her face.

Everyone agreed with Atsukos' suggestion. They went to the theme park happily while Atsuko just smirked behind their backs.

SAKURA'S POV

Back to Sakura.

I was walking in the park with a scarf covering my neck and shoulders because it's cold, isn't it obvious?