Chapter 18 : Dangerous Night

A/N : Warning. This chapter is going to be dirty.

#

M-Madara-kun.." Sakura stuttered with a blush on her face.

It's been five years since Sakura left Japan. She's happy living in her new place thanks to Madara. He cheered her up a lot whenever she's feeling down. Especially whenever Deidara suddenly popped into her head. That was the hardest part. She missed him so much. But Sakura already moved on to her life. And she's happy with it.

But there is just one problem. Sakura was in a very embarrassing position. And Madara was giving her soft kisses on the nape of her neck.

#flashback#

Sakura was walking around the neighbourhood and made new friends. Her neighbours were very kind and friendly. But she got freaked out when she saw thugs gathering and hanging out across the street. She fast walked away and was relieved. Suddenly her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"It's me, Madara."

"Oh. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you would like to have dinner at my house tonight." Madara asked with embarrassment.

"You mean like a date?" Sakura smiled.

"U-um.. Yea.. Like a date." Sakura could imagine how red his face would be right now and smiled even wider.

"So I'll see you at eight?" Replied Sakura.

"Ok. See you at eight then."

Sakura ended the phone call. She sighed. This is unexpected. For him to ask her on a date. Does Madara really like her? Just thinking about Madara liking her makes her heart beat faster and her face red. It couldn't be. They were just friends. She looked at her wrist watch and saw that it was already five. Sakura walked home while looking around the neighbourhood and the kids already going back home.

#

"Mom I'm home!" Sakura took off her shoes and walked upstairs to get ready.

"Oh, welcome home honey!"

"So where'd you go?" Asked the elder.

"Just walking around the neighbourhood, enjoying the view I guess."

"Oh, well that's nice. I'm gonna make dinner. So what do you want?"

"Oh sorry mom. I've a dinner with Madara at eight." Sakura walked towards the stairs.

Ms. Haruno smirked and chuckled. "A date eh?"

"Its not like what you think mom." Sakura looked at her mother ridiculously.

"Sure, sure." Her mother said sarcastically. "Make sure you don't come back tonight.

"Hmm OK whatever. Wait. What?" Sakura stopped dead in her tracks.

"I just want you to have more time with that man. So make sure you don't come back only for tonight." The blonde Haruno smirked while doing her work in the kitchen without having Sakura to see it.

"Are you serious?!" The pinkette's eyes widened with shock at embarassement.

"Yup, I'm serious alright. You're not allowed to come home tonight and that's an order."

Sakura had herouth opened wide. Her face heating up like it was going to explode.

"So where am I suppose to stay for the night?!"

"I don't know. That's your responsibility, not mine." Her mother smirked even wider this time.

"UGH!" Sakura stomped upstairs and went to her bedroom and slam the door.