Chapter 1 : The New Student

SAKURA'S POV

"Come on Sakura! We're gonna be late!"

"I'm coming! Just give me a sec will ya!"

I ran to my friends after getting ready for school.

"Took you long enough forhead!" Said a long blonde haired girl.

"Shut it Ino-pig!" I said. My name is Sakura Haruno. I'm 17 years old.

"Come on, we better better hurry up before we're late!" Said a brunette.

I wore the normal high school uniform, my skirt is above my knee and I wore those big square shaped glasses. After that, me and my friends ran to school.

After we arrived at school, I, the pink headed girl, went to my class after I said my goodbyes to my friends, Ino and Tenten.

Me and my friends went to different classes. I skipped a grade because of my grades. So I went to the same class as Shikamaru, Neji, Sasuke, Naruto and the two members of the akatsuki, Tobi and Hidan. The Akatsuki were my friends when i started high school and don't ask me how we did. As for Naruto, he suddenly leveled up and I don't know how he did it though.

"Class there's a new student I want to introduce you to."said the teacher, Kakashi-sensei.

'New student?' I thought to myself.

There were murmurs all around the class. Is it a girl or a boy? Is he hot? Is she hot? They kept on asking those stupid questions. Seriously what is wrong with people these days.

Suddenly an unknown girl came in. 'I guess that's the new student then.' She had short brown hair, petite body and she had light brown eyes.

I glanced at the two akatsuki members, Hidan and Tobi. Hidan was drooling at her petite body while Tobi was excited to have a new friend. All the guys are acting the same as that silver haired pervert except for Sasuke and Shikamaru. I didn't care though, I just stared at the girl in front of me.

"Class this is Nakajima Atsuko, your new student."

'Why does Her name sounds so familiar? I know I've heard it before.'

Everybody kept on staring her, I mean everybody including Shikamaru who just woke up. It was unusual for him to act like this though, so I thought it was just normal for him.

"K-konichiwa minna-san. My name is Nakajima Atsuko. You can just call me Atsuko" Said the new student shyly.

"Nakajima-san, please sit next to Naruto. Naruto please raise your hand so she can see you."

"Atsuko-chan! I'm here!" The blond boy shouted.

Atsuko suddenly blushed when he added the 'chan' after her name. She then walked slowly and shyly to sit next to Naruto.After that incident, most of the guys were glaring at the poor blonde for calling randomly just like that.

Lunch time.

"Hey Atsuko-chan! You wanna come to lunch with us?" Said Naruto.

"No! We were gonna ask her first you f*cktard!" Said a silver haired boy known as Hidan the pervert.

"What did you called me?!" Said Naruto.

"Are you deaf?! I said, you f*cktard!"

"TEME!!"

The two were fighting and wrestling on the floor while me, Shika, Neji, Sasuke, Tobi, and Atsuko watched them fight. I chuckled and suddenly heard Atsuko giggled.