Chapter 4 : The Uchiha Madara

NORMAL POV

Sakura picked up the glass while everyone just watched her. She got up and said "Sorry for disturbing you two. I think I'll just take my leave." She turned and went back inside.

Deidara just stood there with shock. He couldn't believe that he just stood there without saying anything. He didn't even tried to stop her. Atsuko stood next to him and a smirk plastered on her face. She touched her lips with her fingers. Feeling satisfied on what she did. Deidara wiped his lips with disgust and ran inside to get Sakura.

Sakura walked through the hallways and found the guest bedroom. She opened the door and went to the bathroom without locking the door shut. She stared at herself in the mirror for a few seconds and crouched down in the corner with her arms hugging her legs. Tears started to pour from her eyes.

'This is why I hate loving people. Sometimes they always make you feel heart broken.'

____________________

"Young master." Said the maid.

"Hn?"

"Do you need anything else?" Asked the maid while emphasizing the word 'anything'. Referring to other things that was in her mind.

"No, you may take your leave."

"Hai." A sad face appeared on the maid's face.

Madara was walking through the hallways, going towards Fugaku's office. But something stopped him. He heard something from the guest bedroom that he was standing next to. He heard something like.... Sobbing? He tried to ignore it, but curiosity took over him. He opened the guest bedroom's door and saw no one. He saw the bathroom door was opened, so he decided to walk towards it. He went in and saw a girl crouched down at a corner while sobbing. Sakura looked up and saw an Uchiha, standing a few meters away from her. Sakura stared at him with a blank face but the tears were still flowing down her cheeks. Her makeup was a mess but her glowing emerald green eyes were still showing brightly from the light's gaze.

"Who're you?" Said Sakura and a growl came out.

"That was rude of you." He said with a blank expression.

"What do you expect? A guy just suddenly barged into the bathroom when you're just sitting here, crying." She said while tears started to pour more from her eyes but not showing any reaction except for a blank face. Madara stared at her for a while. He knows that it's non of his business but decided to ask her anyway.

"What happened?"

Sakura sat there and kept quiet. She stared at the floor and didn't say anything.

"It's nothing."mumbled Sakura.

"I'm guessing it's one of my Uchiha brothers?"

"No."

Madara walked towards Sakura and grabbed her arm. He started to pull her with him outside the guest bedroom. Sakura went wide eyed on the sudden action. She starts to relax her body and let him pull her. She went with the flow.

'I don't care about anything anymore.... Things have changed too much. Maybe I'll just follow this guy.'

Madara glanced at her and stopped. He started to wipe all the smudges from the makeup away with his handkerchief.

"What're you doing?" Feeling weird with his sudden wiping on her face.

"You don't want people to see you like this, right?" He raised his left eyebrow while wiping off her makeup.

"Un." Said Sakura, staring down on the floor.

Madara stared at her while doing his job. She was the height of his shoulder. She was so small and innocent. She almost looked like a little girl. 'So young and beautiful.' He thought and he almost cracked into a smile. After he was done, he grabbed her again and walked through the crowds. Everybody gave them weird looks and whispered to each other. They've never seen Madara with a girl before, nonetheless pulling her. He was pulling her towards the front door. But they didn't know that someone was watching them.

____________________

Deidara was looking for Sakura when someone stopped him.

"Hey Deidara." Sasori called to Deidara and stopped right in front of him.

"Get out of my way, danna." He said with a frown.

"Why? What's wrong?" Sasori asked with a questioning look.

Deidara almost pushed him, but something stopped him from doing so. He saw Sakura being pulled with another man. His eyes grew wide with anger and his mouth started to agape. Sasori noticed this and turned around to see the same thing. Sasori too, was shocked when he saw Sakura was being pulled by the Uchiha Madara. The man and woman were heading to the front door. The two just stared with rage at the 'not exactly couple' while they exited.

____________________

"Ano... Where are you taking me?" Sakura asked with worry in her voice.

He had been dragging her to his sports car and has no idea where he's taking her. Now she's in a car with a stranger. She had no idea who he was.

"I've no idea. I feel like something tells me that I'm gonna regret if I had just left you there." Madara told her carelessly.

Sakura was surprised when he said that. But it just made her worried even more. Sakura ignored the feeling and just went with the flow. If her friends were here they would say something like 'are you out of your mind?! Why would you follow a stranger?!' Something like that. Sakura was staring out the window and realised that the stranger was driving through the streets of a neighbourhood full big houses. She was amazed by the big houses.

'Why would someone want a big house when they live alone? I think an apartment is enough. They're just wasting money.' Sakura thought with her index finger and thumb on her chin while putting a questioning look.

Madara saw her in deep thoughts and thought she looked cute when she had that look on her face. Madara coughed after he thought of that and continued to focus on his driving. After about one hour, the car suddenly came to a stop. They were in a big garage full of expensive vehicles. Madara was going to said something to her, but when he turned his head, he saw Sakura already asleep. He sighed. Madara walked out from the car and went to the passenger's door. He opened it and started to carry Sakura bridal style. He walked into his house with Sakura in his arms and called one of his maids and butlers. They came and were shocked to see a girl in the young master's arm.

"What is it young master?" Asked the maid.

"Find a room for her to stay and then change her clothes too."

"Hai." They both said.

He gave Sakura to them and they carried her to a room. Madara walked to the living room and sat on the big U-shaped black leather sofa. He stooped down facing the floor and put both his hands on each side of his face.

'Why did I even brought her here?' Madara was depressed and didn't know what to do.

'I can't just leave her here. I'll just send her home tomorrow.' He sighed.

A/N : was it too short? If it is, then I'll try to make it longer okay? Please comment and vote! Give me ideas too! 😊