Chapter 5 : Thanking Him

The next day.

Sakura opened her eyes only to see darkness around her. She waited a few minutes for her vision to adjust in the darkness. After that, she looked at the digital clock that was on the table next to the bed and it was 03:25 A.M.

'All I know is that this is not my room.' She thought drowsily.

Sakura got up and looked around the room. She couldn't see clearly because of the darkness. She just stood there, not wanting to switch on the light. She liked it better to stay in the dark. She laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. She was in deep thoughts until she remembered the guy from last night taking her somewhere in a sports car and she accidentally slept.

'I'm guessing that I'm in his house... That's nice of him though... Even when I was rude to him last night too.' Sakura smiled to herself and went back to sleep.

____________________

Madara slowly opened his eyes and got up from his bed. He sat there for a few seconds. He put both hands on his face and ran it down through his hair. He then sighed.

"I've got to send her home today.."

He stood up from his bed and walked to his bathroom to take a shower.

____________________

Sakura opened her eyes only to be met by the bright light from the sun outside the window that was far away in front of her. She groaned. She looked at the digital clock and it was 07:05 A.M. She got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom that she'd been searching for. She washed her face and looked in the mirror.

"I think okaa-san's worried by now. I've got to go."

Sakura walked out from the bathroom and halted. She turned her head and looked at the square four meter wide mirror that was on the wall. She just realized that she wasn't in her last night's dress. She wore a silky pink night gown.

'I didn't know I was dressed in a night gown..'

Sakura continued to walk towards the closet. She opened it and saw lots of spare clothes. She looked for her dress but it wasn't there, instead she wore one of the clothes provided. It was a long t-shirt that stopped above her shin and the t-shirt was black and white stripped horizontally. The sleeves stopped till her elbows and a pair of black skinny jeans to match with it. It was perfect for her size.

"I better go thank him."

Sakura walked towards the door and opened it. She looked to the left and right to see if there's anybody around. To her luck, she saw a woman walking towards her.

"I didn't know you were awake. Here, this is your last night's dress. We washed it for you." The woman said politely and handed Sakura the clothes.

"Arigatou gozaimasu." Sakura thanked the woman with a soft smile on her face.

"You're welcome." The woman also replied back with a smile.

"Young master is waiting for you down stairs in the living room. Follow me." Said the woman.

Sakura and the maid walked silently down stairs towards the living room area. While on their way there,Sakura started a small talk with the maid. They introduced themselves. The woman or the maid's name was Nanajima Yasuko. Sakura and Yasuko talked friendly with each other until they arrived where Madara was waiting.

"Here we are. It was nice talking to you Sakura-san." Yasuko said with a cheery smile.

"It was nice talking to you too." Replied Sakura with a big grin on her face.

The two said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Sakura walked into the living room area to find Madara sitting on the sofa patiently. She awkwardly walked towards him.

"Um... Thank you for letting me sleep here and I'm sorry if you had a hard time taking care of me even though I was rude to you last night." Sakura bowed.

"Um... May I ask you your name?"

Madara stared at her from head to toe.

"Uchiha Madara. May I ask yours?"

"Haruno Sakura."

"So tell me, what happen last night." He asked.

"Why do you wanna know?" Asked Sakura, lifting her left eyebrow.

"Curious."

"I wasn't planning on telling anybody. So.... Gomen."

"Hn."

"I should be going, I think my mom's worried by now." Thinking about how her mom is going to react.

"Follow me."

Sakura followed Madara towards the garage. While they were walking, Sakura was flabbergasted by the carvings on the walls. It was beautiful and the paintings on the walls were amazing. Suddenly, they came to a halt.

"Get in."

Sakura stared at the car in front of her for a few seconds and sat at the seat next to the driver. Madara then, drove the car.