Chapter 3 : Jealousy And Misunderstanding

SAKURA'S POV

"He just took my first kiss." I whispered and you can see how red my face is.

"How am I gonna face him now?" Thinking it would be too awkward.

Ding Dong!

"Sakura can you please get the door for me?!"

"Okay!" I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

"Are you Sakura Haruno?" The guy in a butler suit asked.

"Um yes, and who're you?" I asked.

"I'm here to send you an invitation for the Uchihas' party. It's next weekend." The guy said.

"Well uh, thank you?" I said with a weird look.

"You're welcome. If you excuse me, I must go." The guy bowed politely to me and went.

"The Uchihas? Well this is unusual." I walked up the stairs while staring at the invitation.

'Why would they invite me? I'm just an annoyance to them.' I said with a sad look.

NORMAL POV

Skip to next week.

School wasn't that interesting. Sakura's friends forgot about her and hang out with that woman. Sakura was with Deidara, still awkward about the last situation. Deidara was always there to cheer her up. Since the day she got ignored, but she still cared for them dearly. He suddenly came into her life. It was so sudden. He used to be so annoying and suddenly everything changed since that day. Good things and bad things happened at the same time.

Sakura decided to go to the party because Deidara forced her to.

Deidara said he would pick up Sakura at seven. So She was getting ready for the party. She wore a short black dress that stopped right on her knees, a pair of black three inch high heels, a pair of white pearl earrings and a black headband red rose on top with a black purse white ribbon on the opening. She also wore a simple makeup. Her plumped lips were coloured with light pink lipgloss, mascara, eyeliner and black coloured eyeshadow.

She does not look like a goth. She looked more like the little girl doll that wore all black, kind of like a vampire.

Ding Dong!

Sakura came running down the stairs, struggling with her dress.

"Coming!"

She opened the door and saw Deidara. He looked really neat. Sakura saw a tint of pink on his face and decided to do the same.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

To Sakura's friends.

"OMG!!! I can't wait to go to the Uchihas' party. All of the hot Uchihas' will be there too!" Said Ino with her eyes shimmering.

"I've never been to a rich family party..." Said Atsuko, twiddling both of her index finger.

"It's okay Atsuko. I'll definitely find you hot guy." Said Ino with her thumbs up and grinning like Rock Lee.

"U-uh thanks?"

Back to Sakura.

Sakura and Deidara were standing in front of the Uchihas' mansion. They both glanced at each other.

"I wonder why would the Uchihas' threw a party." Said the pink headed girl.

"No one knows." Said the blond guy next to her.