Chapter 13 : Waiting For Someone

A/N : U guys im really sorry for not updating for so long... Its just that... I got a boyfriend and we only dated for three months... I broke up him like more than a month ago ig.... I broke with him cuz I had no choice cuz of family probs... He said he will always love me... I was planning on taking him back but... When I asked him if he still loved me.. He suddenly said "I don't like you anymore. And its impossible to even like you now." With not a single bit of feeling... How cruel can a guy be? ... Guys are all the same... And i mean it.. Now im really traumatized.. From now on i will never love a guy ever again.. Single 4ever.. Ig.. I hate males to the bottom of my heart and will never open up to them. Ever.
But im updating this chap for you guys so enjoy... Ig... *having a breakdown for real*

Guys are jerks and will always be.

#

Naruto and Ino told their friends everything while Shikamaru stayed quiet. The others didn't believe on what they were hearing when the blonds explained everything. How can they didn't noticed her not being there the whole time? They thought. They all searched for Sakura after school, but she was nowhere to be found. All they heard was groups of girls squealing in front of the school gates. They went to the squealing groups of girls to see what was going on and saw Izuna standing next to his car, looking like he was waiting for someone.

"Oi, Izuna. What're you doing here?" Asked Kisame. Izuna turned his head towards the voice and saw Kisame and the others looking at him confused.

"Waiting for someone." The Uchiha replied.

"Who? Itachi or Sasuke?" Naruto asked.

"None of your business." He replied sternly.

"Izuna, what business do you have with Sakura?" Sasori asked him suspiciously. Everyone stared him with confused looks.

'Sakura? What business does she have with him?' They thought.

Izuna just kept quiet. Not wanting to give them an answer and kept a straight face. Suddenly, he saw a blond came running to him in a flash. The next thing he knew was that he was leaning on his car with a tight fist clenched onto his shirt collar. Izuna smirked on seeing who it was.

"Konnoyaro! What the heck are you here?!" The blond shouted at the Uchiha's face leaving everyone with shocked expression.

"Well, it's nice to see you too." Izuna fake smiled.

"D-D-Deidara! What're you doing?!" Whispered Ino, but he ignored it.

"Where the heck is that stupid big brother of yours, huh?!" Deidara said with anger.

"Why?" Izuna asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't play dumb with me!" Deidara shouted.

"You should explain what happened before asking me questions about who knows what." He said with an expressionless face.

Suddenly, a familiar voice came running down their ears.

"What're you people doing? Stop causing a ruckus here." The voice said with a serious tone.

Everyone looked towards where the voice came from and had a shocked look on their faces.

"S-Sakura! Where have you been?! We've been looking everywhere for you!" Ino said while hugging the pinkette tightly in her arms.

Sakura stiffened. That shocked look on her face was noticeable by everyone. Sakura's eyes were trembling with shock and sadness at the same time. Every one of her friends noticed it and looked down on the floor with guilt. After Ino let go of her, Sakura went back to her expressionless face.

"Sakura, let's go." Izuna motioned her to his car. Everyone was even more shocked.

Sakura walked to his car and opened the passenger door, stepped inside and closed it. Everyone looked at her with disbelieving eyes. They never thought that Izuna Uchiha was waiting for her at the school gates. Izuna went into his car and drove off, leaving everyone speechless. Deidara fumed with anger. He did the unexpected, he shouted Sakura's name like he wants the whole world to hear it. Deidara fell to his knees and tears almost escaped his eyes, but kept it in.

Sakura's seat window was opened. She almost fell with shock when Deidara shouted her name. Izuna too, heard it and decided to ignore. She looked at the mirror and saw Deidara kneeling on the ground. She almost cried when she remembered how cruel she was to Deidara when they talked on the roof. She didn't meant to say that to him and hurt his feelings. Sakura silently cried inside without the person next to her noticing.

After awhile, Sakura realized that she was in an unfamiliar street. She was confused.

"Umm... Where are we going exactly?" The pinkette asked with worry.

"You said you wanted to meet Madara's parents." He smiled sweetly to her which she find it a little creepy.

"Umm... I didn't say that. You're the one who wants me to." Sakura stated.

"Correct. Besides, I already told my parents that you were coming." He smiled at her again. Sakura just sighed and decided to go along with it.

After a few minutes passed, they arrived at a huge house. Sakura was amazed by the crafty artwork in front of the house, but it disappeared in seconds after she realised that all her friends had fancy houses like this, but smaller.

"We're here."

They got out of the car and Izuna motioned her to follow him inside.

"How come I didn't see you at the Uchiha party?" Sakura raised both her hands and made the peace sign with her two fingers pulling it up and down at the mentioning of 'Uchiha party'. He chuckled when he saw her doing that.

"Uchiha party? I was at that party. How did you get the invita- oh never mind." He stopped at his words when he realized that she was Itachi and Sasuke's friend.

"That was the day when me and Madara first met." Sakura said

"Oh, so that's how you two met. But Madara isn't the type of person who likes to talk to people. So how DID you two met actually?" Izuna glanced at Sakura.

"Uh, well, it's a long story." She said as she rubbed the back of her head with a noticeable blush.

"Well I bet something really did happen." Izuna noticed her blush and smirked.

"U-uh... Y-yeah... Something like that." She muttered with a blush. He heard what she said and just kept quiet.

"Well, we're here."

The two of them stopped. Sakura looked around her and saw a woman sitting on a sofa with her back facing her so she couldn't see her face.

"Mother, she's here."