Chapter 15 : Deidara?

A/N : Hey ya'll. Sorry I didn't update for awhile ^^''.. it was just a very stressfull year for me. And i read all of your comments and some of it was funny to me haha :3

As an apology, I am updating all the chapters that i already wrote long time ago. ^_^ 

And good news. i found new love and moved on X3. He is the most amazing guy I have ever met. He always crave for my attention and say the sweetest things a girl would ever dream of for a guy to say to her. X3 he wouldn't let me go even for a second. 

And i want to thank you @Otaku3kp and @KeziaAnnn and also to those that helped me with the prob with my ex ^_^ 

Ok nevermind that haha XD. I give ya'll 4 CHAPTERS IN A ROW!! WOOHOO XD

Enjoy ^_^

#

Sakura couldn't believe what he had done. It was unbelievable. To think that Madara's little brother kissed her was unbelievable. Sakura was confused. She didn't deserve to receive all these kind of people's attention. And why would they? It's been days since stuff happened.

"A few more days left so it's okay. You can just start a new life Sakura. Yea, that's it." Sakura said to herself.

Sakura was deep in thoughts and she didn't realised someone was ringing the doorbell. Her mother answered the door before Sakura even realised it.

"Oh, you're Sakura-chan's friend right? What brings you here?"

"Um, just visiting her since she didn't come to school today." The person at the door said.

"Oh, come with me. I'll show you her room." Sakura's mother said politely with a smile.

"Thank you."

"What's your name?" Asked Ms. Haruno.

"Deidara, un." The person replied.

"Oh, then I hope you and Sakura will have a great time." Ms. Haruno smiled.

Once the two arrived in front of the pinkette's door, the woman knocked on it.

"Sakura-chan? You're friend is here to visit you."

"Tell him or her to come again next time." Sakura said from behind the door.

"But he's standing right next to me." She said worriedly.

Sakura walked to her door and opened it slightly. Her face turned from bored to surprise.

"D-Deidara? Wh-what are you doing here?" The pinkette asked with wide eyes.

"While you kids have fun, I'm gonna go buy groceries." The woman walked downstairs.

"Um, hey." Deidara said awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wh-why're you here?" Sakura asked and turned her head to the side.

"I was just worried since you didn't come to school today." The blond haired boy said with his face facing the other side.

"Please come in." Sakura motioned her hand for him to come inside.

"Are you sure? I don't want to become a nuisance to you." He said with his head down.

"No, it's okay. It's better than just standing here."

"O-okay."

Deidara walked in and sat on the chair while Sakura sat on the queen-sized bed. They were quiet for a few minutes. The atmosphere was intense, but Sakura decided to end it by saying something.

"I'm... I'm sorry for shouting at you last time. I didn't mean to." Sakura looked down and played with her fingers.

Deidara raised his head to look at Sakura. Her expression was covered with guilt. "It's okay, un..."

"Are you sure? I feel like I don't deserve your apology... I was really harsh to you that time." Her voice filled with guilt.

"It's okay, really... Can I ask you something?" Deidara asked with nervousness filled his voice.

"Sure, what is it?"

"About your reply... Did you really mean it?" Sadness filled his voice.

Sakura thought about it for a moment. She really liked Deidara, but the fact that she's moving away was heartbreaking. She won't see him anymore. She wouldn't bear a long distance relationship. Sakura kept thinking to herself that she'll get over it soon. She hopes. Sakura kept quiet. Giving him 'yes' for an answer.

"Well, that's sad to hear, un." Deidara said with his bangs shadowed his face.

"I'm really sorry Deidara... But you're just a friend to me." She whispered. Sakura tried to hold onto the tears that was trying to break free.

"N-no... It's okay, un." Deidara raised his head and had a sad smile on his face.

"D-Deidara?" Sakura was wide eyed.

"Yea?" Said the blond haired male.

"Y-your crying?"

Deidara touched his cheeks and just realised that tears were flowing down from his eyes. He turned his head away.

"Th-this is nothing, really... You don't need to be worried." Deidara wiped his tears with his sleeve.

"Well, I gotta go. I don't want my parents to get worried." Deidara fast walked out of the house.

"W-wait! Deida... ra..." Before Sakura could say anything beyond that, he was gone.

"I'm.... I'm really sorry... Deidei..." Sakura fell to the floor with her hands trying to wipe away all the tears that was flowing down her cheeks.

#

"What is wrong with you?! You're a guy! You're not suppose to cry!" Deidara shouted to himself.

Deidara stopped walking and letting all the tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I'm the worst..."